Pretty much lmao. Again forgive me but I was eager to just post things and some of your initial comments gave me the idea of the part 2 feedback. I technically agree with your statements but with a glimmer of my own seasonings
Edit - I just realised that I said "I agree with your statements"...
This is coming as a comment to *Omega's* post (Though beware I didn't read the entire thing so forgive me if I missed out on something or completely spoke out on the wrong side of my feedback)
Part 2 of my review regarding how the precinct/civpro should operate in my personal experience from...
Right now the faction seems extremely uncentralised and giving an opinion on it is hard. We didn't see much of the integration part which I personally wanted the most as it would have been amazing to see how a gang operated police force starts to slowly refurbish as the modern civpro albeit...
I give D1 a 8/10 but there was room for improvement. At some point the event became extremly stale and relied on players to not afk and wait for events or such. At some point, I believe everything simmered down to a collective bunch- The gang warfare was not as big as I imagined, most of the...
As a Bulgarian living in Sofia please do this in Sofia lmao. I confirm that most of the buildings in the game, I've literally seen in real life. MAKE c17 GREAT AGAIN
Theme
Ivan 'Tender' Tendenski
The last few weeks were exciting . . . \
/ . . . I believe in my actions- I've always worked for myself
Though as of lately, I cared for others . . . \
/ . . . I started to live for my comrades.. Even if that meant someone has to die
\\...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.