Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. talbnew400

    Denied talbnew400 warn appeal

    Steam Name: Talbnew400 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Name of the Admin you were warned by: tea and directgameing The reason you were warned?: Pet Flag Abuse Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I want my warn remove because i believe this is unfair. I was running low on hunger and when...
  2. talbnew400

    Denied talbnew400 Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: talbnew400 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Moderation team How long is the ban for?: 158 Days The reason you were banned?: Constant FailRp Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Thanks to Genny, I have now understood the reason why I am banned, and I...
  3. talbnew400

    talbnew400 Warn Appeal

    Steam Name: talbnew400 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Name of the Admin you were warned by: Moderation team The reason you were warned?: Constant Failrp Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I am not asking for a warn removal, I am asking for a chance to join the Long March. The reason...
  4. talbnew400

    Accepted talbnew400 | Player reports

    Your Steam Name: talbnew400 Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Their Steam Name(s): A_Atan_A, Tobi Lehmann, SiimplyFatal. (3 people raided, 3 left) Their SteamID('s): Unknow Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: N/A Why are you reporting this player?: During low-pop time, I was afking...
  5. talbnew400

    Accepted talbnew400 ban appeal

    I been banned because it said i have a Alt account but this is not true I don't have any other accounts. I even played Deep gaming and synapse.
Back
Top