Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. fhs15

    Is it ever too late to introduce yourself... Nah

    Greetings I am fhs15, Fabolous Rainbow or Richard since he is my main char I have been playing on Williard for about 2 years, I arrived first time at the end of C24 And funnily enough I first became truly active in C24, so while I have history for most I am a "new" player. but C24 has been one...
  2. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Richard Johnson The walking contradiction Standing with a cold expression, Arms crossed just listening. He smells of alcohol, after another day of drinking. His clothes have been repaired many times, being patched and sewn back together. With a satchel over his shoulders carrying all that he...
Back
Top