Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. quarter

    Maxwell Foster - The Hanged Man

    Maxwell Foster "The Hanged Man" "Hey, all I'm sayin', kid: I could make you the deal of a lifetime." (//wip bio goes here: :D) CITIZEN INFORMATION NAME: Maxwell Lukas Foster AGE: 53 DATE OF BIRTH: April 2nd, 1967; San Francisco, CA, USA GENDER: Male NATIONALITY: American, "West Coast"...
  2. quarter

    Vivian Garnier

    ASSESSMENT PROTOCOL LOADED CLEARANCE... GRANTED LOADING CID DATAFILE... 1: GENERAL INFORMATION NAME: Vivian Garnier KNOWN ALIASES: N/A GENDER: Female AGE: 23 DoB: September 20 1994 LOCATION OF BIRTH: Nice, France LOCATION NOT FOUND NATIONALITY: French (Occitan) CURRENT PLACE OF...
  3. quarter

    GREETINGS

    I have played HL2:RP before, but never on a (really cool) technical level like this. I am a cool dude that likes hedgehogs (not sonic sorry), writing, and Arnold Palmer ice tea. I'm glad to be back in the roleplay scene and you guys/girls seem fun! Looking forward to seeing you all in the game.
Back
Top