Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. NitroSky

    Warren Goodwin - "The British Collaborator"

    <:: SEARCHING FOR CITIZEN DATAFILE ::> ... <:: STANDBY… ::> ... <:: LOADING PROFILE: W. GOODWIN ::> Name: Warren Joseph Goodwin CID: 50386 AGE: 31 PLACE OF BIRTH: London, England ETHNICITY: Caucasian HEIGHT: 6’0 WEIGHT: 172 SOCIAL STATUS: Civil Combine Administration...
  2. NitroSky

    UNION-3

    UNION-3 UNIT DATAFILE "The things I do, I do for you, Mi Hermano." -BASIC INFORMATION- TAGLINE: UNION-3 CID: # [REDACTED] GENDER: Male NATIONALITY: Mexican-American PLACE OF BIRTH: El Paso, Texas CURRENT LOCATION: City 24 OCCUPATION: Civil Protection Functionary STATUS: Active...
  3. NitroSky

    Hello everyone!

    Greetings to all! My name's NitroSky. I've been RPing for over a decade in Gmod and other games (notably SA-MP, if anyone ever played on LS-RP). I took a long hiatus from RP but im glad to be back at it again. I played on LemonPunch HL2RP for a long time until the server closed, mostly just as a...
Back
Top