Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Mash

    Rajmond Hoxha

    Among a heap of trash and debris, you find a crumpled-up union application, fading in colour and bearing a name that may or may not be familiar to you. Nonetheless, your curiosity gets the better of you, so you give it a quick read... "I bet whoever this is, he is an upstanding figure in...
  2. Mash

    Lyn Harley - The Welsh Lass with the Funny Accent

    Lyn Harley - The Welsh Lass with the Funny Accent General Info Full Name - Lyn Eilidh Harley Age and DoB - 30 years old - 1st February 1985 Place of Birth - Porthmadog, Wales Education - None Pre-war Occupation - Carpenter's Apprentice Current Occupation - Civil Workers Union - Worker -...
  3. Mash

    Corvellius Ebonfeather the First

    mfw a crow has more backstory than any character I’ve ever met
  4. Mash

    Fixed Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler

    My menu has, as of today, been able to show me possible drop-off location but I am still unable to purchase any items
  5. Mash

    Fixed Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler

    Bug: Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler Description: The high-end trader gave me a new option to choose my delivery location (I assume because I recently reached level 20 smuggling) but once opening the menu for it, I wasn't able to see any locations to choose from. You can see this...
  6. Mash

    LEGO STAR WARS

    WAIT IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? THIS ISNT A BIG APRIL FOOLS SHITPOST?
  7. Mash

    LEGO STAR WARS

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Mash *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42577945 *Discord Name & ID: Mash#1239 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Jango Fett Clone *Character Role: A Jango Fett Clone in the Clone Army *Brief summary of the character: He is a Jango Fett Clone in the Clone Army *Why do you...
  8. Mash

    RISING SUN - DAY 6 - FEEDBACK THREAD

    Good day, but this is scarier than the fog
Back
Top