Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Elsida

    JURY-181 | El Jefe

    Idk if you met Union 63 Criminal Trespass
  2. Elsida

    With patience and prays

    With patience and prays
  3. Elsida

    QUICK-98 | The Veteran Enforcer

    Union 63 :3 pls
  4. Elsida

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    Union 63 :3
  5. Elsida

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Union 63 :3
  6. Elsida

    STICK-8 (Ex- HERO-8 & PATROL-34)

    Criminal Trespass pls
  7. Elsida

    Stick-3

    Union 63 Criminal Trespass in progress Respond
  8. Elsida

    Consequences - Dark Zone

    Steam name: ELSIDA Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79612832 Discord Name: Elsida Do you often engage in combat on main server?: Often Would you like to have a 'command' role during this event?: Yeah Do you accept that you will be playing as a event character, and that this event is primarily just to let...
  9. Elsida

    Suggestion Apartment Rework

    @M!NT ( please don't forget about this :yudodis: )
  10. Elsida

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Add Flash pls :D
  11. Elsida

    PLS DON'T DO THIS!!!

    Very well then as MazuzaM said I will try to call a gm or someone who can auth me to do S2RP to a cop to mug him next time.
  12. Elsida

    PLS DON'T DO THIS!!!

    I just hoped the CP to RP more than /me takes out the pistol. I almost died in there for that action but I guess since is not a rule I will not RP anymore and just shoot directly as is less risk.
  13. Elsida

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Flash pls :3
  14. Elsida

    Jamie Makin - The Broken

    I wonder wtf happened to him to be like this only 1 week passed....
  15. Elsida

    Give the Conscripts M16s or AKs or Some Shit, not Wimpy MP5s

    Pls no I want to go to the outlands :(
  16. Elsida

    PLS DON'T DO THIS!!!

    Nah just really was going to mug him no exe but he force me
  17. Elsida

    PLS DON'T DO THIS!!!

    So I spot a CP in the slums just going around so I gear up and well guess what Mug CP time so we start RP'ing and shit then after a brief talk and me trying to get her into a wall she does the following /me *** Civil Protection Unit span to the wall, reaching a hand down for their holster. Now...
  18. Elsida

    JustDanny's Introduction!

    I wonder.....
Back
Top