Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Parsil

    What is your oldest memory on Willard?

    I joined in mid-late 2021. I came from the rotten pit of Impulse (the ORIGINAL one, not the 20 billion copycats). It was like that scene when Dorothy steps from black and white to color vision. City 24 was jaw dropping after years of mindless sewer grinding. The stores, the political intrigue of...
  2. Parsil

    [IMG]

  3. Parsil

    The Nomination of Chairman | Terminal 7 [September]

    Open Letter - Takeo Nakamura Dear citizens of Terminal 7; over the next couple of weeks, a wide variety of candidates will emerge with the same rhetoric you've seen hundreds of times before: vague, self-aggrandizing promises, slogans written in flowery language, evocative calls to actions and...
  4. Parsil

    What do you think of the new map?

    We should all have cars. CCA Toyota Camry.
  5. Parsil

    What do you think of the new map?

    Just had a flythrough of the map. I'm quite happy with it. I too have noticed the lack of enterable interiors, which can be explained away lorewise, but have undeniable gameplay repercussions. The interiors that are there, though, are amazing. Very good stuff. It may be Willard withdrawal taking...
  6. Parsil

    Denied It's just clothes.

    A great suggestion! I would absolutely love more clothes on our characters. Character customization is the best part of any game, be that singleplayer RPG or multiplayer dystopian roleplay communities running on a 20 year old engine. The key word(s) here is "20 year old engine". There's two ways...
  7. Parsil

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    Another Botulism Banger. Give a copy of this to every CP whitelist holder
  8. Parsil

    Suggestion Kar98k?

  9. Parsil

    'The Administrator'

    Add your loyal secretary, Judith Mossman
  10. Parsil

    final post

    Add one to the tally mark of ex willard staff invoking hitler shortly after leaving
  11. Parsil

    JIN SHOHEI.

    Just fought this mf in wii sports resort
  12. Parsil

    Accepted Extra flavor to announcements speakers

    I helped make the Japanese language announcements you hear in game during the map switch, for which we ditched start-up and down sounds altogether, bringing it more in line with HL2 retail with a Japanese twist. I think the setting change away from C24 makes adding any announcement jingles a bit...
  13. Parsil

    How to get unblacklisted from all factions fast easy no donating?

    have you ever read the manga berserk
  14. Parsil

    [IMG]

  15. Parsil

    [ATTACH]

  16. Parsil

    Conscript Models Progress

    Add a peaked cap... It would be kino.
  17. Parsil

    [MEDIA]

Back
Top