Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ClapTrap

    Combine's Insignia (POLL)

    I always thought the Combine logo looked like a human surrendering. I have been LAUGHED at in the Discord for this truthful discovery... What are ur thoughts?? BONUS DEBATE: Human sitting on toilet insignia... Discuss...
  2. ClapTrap

    Daag'Lo!

    Updated! - Added "'Tinker'" ( @Maine ) to 'RELATIONS'. - Added new journal entry to "Kaar'Raf". - Added new journal entry to "☍⍀⏃⏃⌇'⟒⏁⏃⋏".
  3. ClapTrap

    Blackjack - Feedback

    Operation Blackjack was an insanely unique and lovely experienced that I had enjoyed over the course of three or so weeks. Though lag and some technical bugs were speckled around the events themselves, the amount of effort the Game Masters put into providing an excellent passive environment AND...
  4. ClapTrap

    Daag'Lo!

    Updated! - Updated Daag'Lo's "SELF-REFLECTION" portrait and status. - Added new journal entry to "☍⍀⏃⏃⌇'⟒⏁⏃⋏".
  5. ClapTrap

    Daag'Lo!

    Updated! - Changed "Daag'Lo's Theme" to a different song. - General 'cleaning up' over parts of the thread. New faces to be added next update!
  6. ClapTrap

    Daag'Lo!

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ | S E L F - R E F L E C T I O N | Daag'Lo - Failure is but a stepping stone on the journey to improvement. - Though soreness and shame still fills the...
  7. ClapTrap

    Johan von Schmidt char bio when???

    Johan von Schmidt char bio when???
  8. ClapTrap

    [MEDIA]

  9. ClapTrap

    [MEDIA]

  10. ClapTrap

    (POLL) Best Character Descriptions

    Just took this one not even a minute ago.
  11. ClapTrap

    D'Angelo...?

    Updated! - Updated thread's title. - Updated journal cover. - Added music to fit transitioning period. - Updated 'GREETINGS!' pages. - There are a LOT of new characters, art, and work soon to be added.
  12. ClapTrap

    Operation Blackjack

    Steam Name: ClapTrap Discord Name & ID: ClapTrap#1313 Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST) Character Name: Wesley 'Pike' Armstrong Rank: E-4 (Corporal) MOS(If applicable): Preferably CQC/Demolitions, but I don't mind rifleman. Backstory (Optional): Born in the year 2490, and among a...
  13. ClapTrap

    Hello World!

  14. ClapTrap

    D'Angelo...?

    Updated! - Added "Kaffee" (@Kaffee) and "Ek'ail Mok" (@RogueSynapse) to 'RELATIONS!'. - Due to a 10 image limit on the thread, I will be posting further 'RELATIONS!' updates in the comments! More relationships being added soon!
  15. ClapTrap

    D'Angelo...?

    Ek'ail Mok - The Fellow Artisan - Well-versed sage in the 'Old World'. - Newly captured, having trouble growing accustomed to new life. - Talented in the arts of creation, such as spawning. I have long awaited to interact with the mind of a fellow artist, and I have finally discovered the...
  16. ClapTrap

    What do you think of a wipe?

  17. ClapTrap

    D'Angelo...?

    Updated! - Added "D'Angelo's Theme". Planning on adding a lot of new faces soon!
  18. ClapTrap

    Rising Sun - Final Day - Feedback

    Thanks to all staff who worked so hard to make the event as fun as it was! I and many others had an amazing time this week, thanks to you guys.
  19. ClapTrap

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Heartwick hitting Mental Health score -10:
Back
Top