Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ClapTrap

    CITY ADMINISTRATOR Zahra Goudarzi, City Eighteen - "The Iranian Socialite"

    "Reap the benefits of your loyalty; it is only a taste of what's to come through faith in the Union!" - Administrator Zahra Goudarzi, 2018 Zahra Goudarzi was never a stranger to the intricacies of politics. Born in the heart of Iran in the year 1960, seven years after the Iranian coup d’etat...
  2. ClapTrap

    Lemon's first attempts at gmod artistic stuff

    actually pretty good for your first go at it! It gets easier and much better the more you do it. You learn a ton of new tricks along the way. Can't wait to see more!
  3. ClapTrap

    The Short Adventure of Sal, the Grape Soda Guy

    He exits the store swiftly, not a peep more leaving his lips until he was outside. Mincing no words, he finishes his odyssey with a comment of settling down. And off the purple knight went, sprinting into the city before disconnecting mid-run animation.
  4. ClapTrap

    The Short Adventure of Sal, the Grape Soda Guy

    This is the short story of a fresh arrival finding himself around City 24. (Sorry for most of this being text, I was laughing too hard in the early moments to get pictures of him talking. Only managed to get good pics of him towards the end.) I'm first approached by the protagonist while he...
  5. ClapTrap

    :O

    :O
  6. ClapTrap

    GREETINGS!

    I've never owned a server, but I've been in a LOT communities. I've always kept the same username!
  7. ClapTrap

    GREETINGS!

Back
Top