Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SpookyWolf07

    A Name With No Face

    He doesn't know.
  2. SpookyWolf07

    A Name With No Face

    He's literally me.
  3. SpookyWolf07

    <:: UNIT DE-SERVICED HELIX-57. ::>

    You know who I am.
  4. SpookyWolf07

    Bring Back Elections!

    I'll do it.
  5. SpookyWolf07

    Tara Greene

    You know who I am.
  6. SpookyWolf07

    [DEAD] William Dubois | The Frenchman

    Why the fuck is best girl "Anastasia Ivanovich" not on here?
  7. SpookyWolf07

    Rebels should not have events or expeditions if they do not create engaging content themselves.

    While I totally agree with the sentiment that the Rebel Faction isn't doing a whole lot. TerrorismRP is so boring and its already being done so there's kind of no point to it. I also think that Expeditions should be more focused on quests that actually affect Main Server rather than grant...
  8. SpookyWolf07

    Ozymandias

    Truly a good fucking Bio. We need more schizophrenic and esoterically made biographies.
  9. SpookyWolf07

    Bring Back Elections!

    I believe the Narrative would do well to have a sudden impromptu election considering I haven't seen the current CCA do anything lately except die (idk about Waltman he's kind of active at least). It'd be interesting of Heartwick suddenly retired, died or was voted out of office, or otherwise...
  10. SpookyWolf07

    find out IC

    find out IC
  11. SpookyWolf07

    Guys who is Willard's coolest char ?

    Me, not even my characters. Just Spooky Wolf. I am Willard's best character.
  12. SpookyWolf07

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    Add Anastasia Ivanovich or I'm gonna kill your loyalist
  13. SpookyWolf07

    I love responding to old posts yes.

    I love responding to old posts yes.
  14. SpookyWolf07

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    literally dies when I come back smh, smh.
  15. SpookyWolf07

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    Re-Add Anastasia Ivanovich NOW! :mad:
  16. SpookyWolf07

    Is willard begining to fade?

    Another Merlin Grave Post Now for my own personal anecdote for why I don't play anymore. I do have to state one of the primary reasons I no longer play on Willard is mainly due to how unfun the roleplay is. Or rather, how unfun joining every couple of days to find my main character has been...
  17. SpookyWolf07

    Ban Request on Official_KP

    Dude KP just flew into my house and ERP'd my dog. Can we get this guy banned please? +Support
  18. SpookyWolf07

    Travis

    Travis.
  19. SpookyWolf07

    Ban Request on Official_KP

    Ban Requests and its consequences have been a disaster for Willard Networks.
  20. SpookyWolf07

    Did you enjoy the most recent slum event?

    Seems to be the common consensus is this event was an excuse to revive CityRP before the Short Story came out and kill off SlumsRP. I don't know about you guys and whilst I didn't participate in the event I don't believe this is the method the Staff Team should be taking to revive CityRP at the...
Back
Top