Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SpookyWolf07

    OOC GUIDE TO MALNOURISHMENT

    This guide would look so much better if you properly format it. If'd you like my help DM me on Discord jeffrey#6181 (not the forums) and I'll help you out. This guide in terms of content is fairly alright but is lacking in looking pretty. 4/10 Guide my eyes hurt.
  2. SpookyWolf07

    What the fuck Ron Goodfella?!?!?!

    What the fuck Ron Goodfella?!?!?!
  3. SpookyWolf07

    D'Angelo...?

    Add le Ana
  4. SpookyWolf07

    Lets see the alternative history post

    Lets see the alternative history post
  5. SpookyWolf07

    Equinox's Book of Forbidden Shitpost Secrets

    Doesn't mention Gay-Gores, Voltists, The Begotten or Satanist faction. Upsetting...
  6. SpookyWolf07

    Rachael Crossley - DECEASED

    Add Ana or I will War Crime.
  7. SpookyWolf07

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    Another Merlinsclaw Screencap after a quick conversation.
  8. SpookyWolf07

    Rachael Crossley - DECEASED

    Willard Networks Mass-Produced Lesbian Rebel Action Figure (Just right out of the factory).
  9. SpookyWolf07

    Whats the difference between Willard and a standard HL2RP server?

    Its one of the few good servers that still operates that is public and generally higher standard of quality than most servers out right now. Not to say that Willard is perfect, and not to say all Public Communities or even Private Communities are bad. Willard just happens to have very poor...
  10. SpookyWolf07

    Devi

    Add Anastasia Ivanovich or I will commit war crimes :troll:
  11. SpookyWolf07

    THE DERANGED

    What the fuck, Plagarizing "Spooky Wolf" character?
  12. SpookyWolf07

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    This may be a cope, but a valid cope nonetheless.
  13. SpookyWolf07

    timothy the towers

    Tommy "The Cracker Whacker" Towers
  14. SpookyWolf07

    Tips on how to write Character Descriptions?

    Regarding my previous point. If you have a really epic description that you really want to share. Make a Bio. Willard Networks doesn't have the best detailed description system IMO and as such if you want to describe your character's extreme hair routine, put it on the Bio not on your actual in...
  15. SpookyWolf07

    Tips on how to write Character Descriptions?

    Honestly. Less is more. There are the obvious caveats of not putting your entire bio, likes and dislikes but in general keeping it a few sentences is best. I don't know why people insist on describing every piece of their character if I can see it on their bodygroups. Of course its also best to...
  16. SpookyWolf07

    Guide Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations

    I get what you're saying. But yeah these guides shouldn't exist. It should be common knowledge. I see people say "Why don't rebels infiltrate the Union" and I just stare at them dead inside after years of constantly being shanked by fellow rebels in my Rogue Grindset from server to server to...
  17. SpookyWolf07

    Guide Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations

    Based OTA response. I really hope people actually read this or at the very least attempt to roughly copy. I'm tired of Rebelmains getting owned and saying "Why does RebelRP suck so much ass?"
  18. SpookyWolf07

    Guide Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations

    If I see fit I will add future sections. But for now this is all I want to post.
  19. SpookyWolf07

    Guide Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations

    The Rogue’s Role in the Revolution Or Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations By Spooky Wolf and @Sachimii It is in the tradition of RebelRP that the sole way to win the uprising is by sheer brute force of armed insurgents flooding the streets like its 1917 yet it could...
  20. SpookyWolf07

    Carrie "Cole" Phelp's Biography (Deceased)

    Owned Perhaps (tmw NLR)
Back
Top