Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. rae

    CS2 Stock Market Crash

    I think for a game like CS where there's been years of market development, hitting the reset button on prices is fucking over more people than it is helping, the CS community really hasn't changed much over the years, the game was a closed loop for so long. I think it's a mistake on valve's...
  2. rae

    CS2 Stock Market Crash

    Several Chinese and other people have started killing themselves, they put an insane amount of money into it. It's sad, inevitable but very, very sad. I feel bad for the people and I don't understand why valve would do this out of the blue
  3. rae

    Expedition of my character's custody

    Damn, should've let you bleed out huh? Fuckin hell
  4. rae

    TRIMURTI 3.0 - BLACK BABEL FEEDBACK

    I think it works very well in this case because it stops becoming a topic of 'us vs them' and the existence of these grander entities allows for those rivalries to fade away, I liked how the cops handled the decision-making process on equal-terms, rebel, Civpro or CCA, they were in this...
  5. rae

    TRIMURTI 3.0 - BLACK BABEL FEEDBACK

    Remember what you're fighting for. He's coming, soon.
  6. rae

    TRIMURTI 3.0 - BLACK BABEL FEEDBACK

    Absolutely loved it; despite all the hiccups. Well-crafted scenery, the areas we've visited truly felt like we weren't allowed to be there, gave a feeling similar to when you trespass. Fighting the advisor and seeing people get fucking nuked was fun, I really wish we got to go through the...
  7. rae

    TRIMURTI 3.0 - BLACK BABEL

    Home is what you make of it, not what others choose for it.. 'Witness'
  8. rae

    war

    war
  9. rae

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    I don't believe this to be a good approach as frankly citizens just need the tools and the creativity to work with them. It'll end up being a hassle of managing these things and everyone will have to adhere to them as well, mind. You don't need mechanics to roleplay sickness, recovery, and...
  10. rae

    Fuckk, everyone keeps DMing me asking if I know Charles Ross, I need to find him

    Fuckk, everyone keeps DMing me asking if I know Charles Ross, I need to find him
  11. rae

    Do you play Charles Ross?

    Do you play Charles Ross?
  12. rae

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    I think the thing with Citizen roleplay is that it has to be extremely personal. You need good characters to surround yourself with their own quirks, pros and cons. Some cases of trouble from other factions might be able to facilitate roleplay, but you really need to keep an extremely open mind...
  13. rae

    TRIMURTI 2.0 - GHAL

    Witness "The truth is I am due a harsh lesson In truth itself and how bitter it can be. Will you teach me?"
  14. rae

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    IC Name: 'Vera Kalvik' Who are they: A fixer attempting to find their place amidst the chaos, desperate for a safe-haven. What gear do you have: UMP-45, heavy armor and a Beretta
  15. rae

    TRIMURTI 1.5 Feedback

    You did great.
  16. rae

    TRIMURTI 1.5 Feedback

    Loved it, its a shame we didn't have the full cast from before, but the introduction of Vishna was amazing, the contrast between the two felt very natural This time was a bit more disjointed, I assume you didn't have as many helpers and a lot of things seemed to delay / no longer able to be...
  17. rae

    TRIMURTI: NA-PALI 1.5

    ...A maddening obsession, a moth tantalized by the dancing flames that burned in worlds beyond. An interloper, drawn to the promise of a life that wasn't hers, in a world not her own. Yet, even as the stillness felt like a fragile promise, she couldn't turn away. This tranquil realm, with it's...
  18. rae

    TRIMURTI - (COMBINE VERSION)

    Interloper /ˈɪntəˌləʊpə/ noun – a person who enters a place or situation where they are neither wanted nor supposed to be. Educated just enough to understand. Reckless enough to meddle, aware of the danger yet drawn to it anyway, like a moth to a burning flame. - Regina Kross
  19. rae

    i24 event feedback.

    There were arcs in the background that were being developed and rebels were interacting with the rest of the server in unique ways, only to be cut off and be brushed off with 'I don't care, we are going to kill them.' and went on to do it in the brute-forcey way I'm just hoping that all the...
  20. rae

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    What did he mean by this.
Back
Top