Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Denied Hair under beanie

    Like.. the photos I got from ingame during the expo, only because I was apparently seeing a bug. But its just so.. amazing as is.
  2. Tengu

    Denied Hair under beanie

    As the title suggests, I think it'd be amazing to see peoples hair under the beanie, rather than the beanie just covering all of it. I don't know if this has been suggested in the past.. if its impossible due to whatever reason or another, or if this is a first.. I'm posting anyway because I'd...
  3. Tengu

    Rain and Sunshine - HERO-01

    I respect it.. (y)
  4. Tengu

    De-Friz

    Steam Name: Tengu Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Discord Name: IO.Tengu Character Name: 'Glimmer' Character Group: Movement If you're wanting to apply to this event, are you OKAY with the idea that should your character be killed under the appropriate circumstances declared by the main GM (Rad)...
  5. Tengu

    Casey Sanchez

    Your favorite Scot, Paige
  6. Tengu

    A Wildcard in Geneva - ALL STATEMENTS THAT RESISTANCE IS TO CEASE - ARE FALSE

    Where is your favorite glue sniffer, Mabre? :cry:
  7. Tengu

    Ranch on Pizza, yes or no?

    Besides our freedom and ability to get a cheese burger at 3 in the morning? Absolutely nothing.. :cool:
  8. Tengu

    Ranch on Pizza, yes or no?

    Nothing wrong with Ranch.. There's also nothing wrong with Pineapple on pizza.. :)
  9. Tengu

    Melissa O'Riley | The Last Celt, Finally at Rest.

    Where is your favorite glue sniffer, Mabre?
  10. Tengu

    Pit Stop - Rebel intermission event

    I'm unavailable that date, I must withdraw my position from this expo. :yudodis:
  11. Tengu

    Pit Stop - Rebel intermission event

    Application format: Steam name: Fractures Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Discord ID: Tengu.3308 Character name: Tamara Lahtizer Brief character summary: BMD, Long time rebel, general trash goblin.. :angrycop: # of Expos attended: 9 that I remember, probably way more..
  12. Tengu

    Denied Colour more clothing Yellow.

    Banana Gang
  13. Tengu

    Biography of Sam | Enlightened, but at what cost?

    Where is your favorite local glue sniffer, Mabre?
  14. Tengu

    Consequences - Dark Zone

    Event minge rebel App Steam name: Fractures Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Discord Name: Tengu Do you often engage in combat on main server?: Fairly often, for little more than existing.. Would you like to have a 'command' role during this event?: No Do you accept that you will be playing as a...
  15. Tengu

    Kira Petrova - The Russian

    Your favorite arms dealer when?
  16. Tengu

    Give the Conscripts M16s or AKs or Some Shit, not Wimpy MP5s

    I don't think you realize how some rebels GOT their current rifles.. Giving Conscripts better equipment (proven by I24 conscripts being farmed like trash mobs in low level dungeons) doesn't stop rebels from getting equipment easier.. It infact creates the problem of rebels getting together to...
  17. Tengu

    Been a while

    You were gone?
  18. Tengu

    Charles 'Dodge' Richards The Self Exile

    Mabre :cool:
  19. Tengu

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    Tengu makes the list.. 100% certified minge. :giggle:
  20. Tengu

    Expo Request - Tengu

    There was no format I could find, so I will state this first and foremost that if anything needs to be altered, fixed, added or removed at any point please feel free to reply or dm me. Steam: Fractures / STEAM_0:1:2921822 Discord: Tengu.3308 To begin with, the location I've chosen as our...
Back
Top