You see.. This is a joke but I feel like this would be perfect for OTA players.
They're already use to standing there in a near afk state for hours on end :approve:
As I stare at the person next to me, looking at their mouth and listening super carefully as my head is practivally touching theirs..
whispers into radio
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* ~ Internal screaming
Yes, please remove or alter the /rw because it's kinda...
I would agree to the point of adding something like storage to kevlar uniforms that allow for only magazines to be stored.. It'd make storage a bit easier to manage. Not a huge space, mind you.. But maybe at most a 2x2 or something that can fit a few magazines
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.