Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Willard is closed.. How will we go on?

    Willard is closed.. How will we go on?
  2. Tengu

    VICE-7 | Echoes of Life and Death

    The best QUICK when?
  3. Tengu

    QUICK-7

    Reserved for reasons - - - - (y)
  4. Tengu

    QUICK-7

    :: Unit XRAY-96 at location \\UNKNOWN\\ :: <:: LOG:// Accessing terminal... ::> <:: LOG:// Insert login credentials... ::> > ***-**-***-**** <:: VERIFYING:///STANDBY. ::> <:: LOG:// Access Granted. <:: WRN:// Unauthorized or abusive usage of terminal will result in prosecution. ::> <:: LOG://...
  5. Tengu

    Combine Security Camera Update

    I'm not actually sure if number one is a thing.. That would be interesting to find out. Number two is a thing, and is very helpful even with how vague it can seem sometimes. Three I don't know if that would ever be a thing thats possible. In general, cameras are very useful for civil protection...
  6. Tengu

    Duplicate Being able to join multiple groups

    100% agreed. (y)
  7. Tengu

    Sex Gifs

    Excuse you.. Where is the NSFW tag? Reported..
  8. Tengu

    Laura Pamlova

    Mabre where? :c
  9. Tengu

    Peanuts

    I have a complaint. There is no shell only option, so I can't vote.
  10. Tengu

    'Juno' - The Rebel Path

    rip :c
  11. Tengu

    Non-prescription glasses

    Oh? I should really give the settings another read through.
  12. Tengu

    Fixed S2K healing items do not heal until S2K ends

    I thought this was an intentional thing.. Was this not by design?
  13. Tengu

    Non-prescription glasses

    So I had a thought and tried using the glasses ingame even though my character doesn't need them.. and of course just like life, I was blind from the blurry screen because my character shouldn't use glasses when they don't need them. But why isn't there a pair of craftable glasses that don't...
  14. Tengu

    Another day and no bernard bio

    Another day and no bernard bio
  15. Tengu

    Implemented Headcrab sandwich recipe

    Please..
  16. Tengu

    Another day and no cat update

    Another day and no cat update
  17. Tengu

    Devi

    Rip :(
  18. Tengu

    Another day and no Cat update

    Another day and no Cat update
  19. Tengu

    Another day and no Cat update.

    Another day and no Cat update.
Back
Top