Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    Mabre! If you remember her.
  2. Tengu

    OPINION POLL: NPCS In the Sewers

    I can verify this. Actually playing smart and working for it, it takes a lot less time than you'd think. :unsure:
  3. Tengu

    OPINION POLL: NPCS In the Sewers

    Give this opportunity to the headcrab players. If they succeed in latching and turning you, they get to be a zombie and use your characters description ( of sorts ) :D
  4. Tengu

    Put the gasmask in "glasses" bodygroup

    Gas masks and beanies! Gas masks and beanies! gas masks and beanies! +Support :approve:
  5. Tengu

    OPINION POLL: NPCS In the Sewers

    I enjoy the presence of npc's ( Zombies, bullsquids, ect.) in the sewers.. I think it's downright essential to have them there as it makes things dangerous and those that aren't prepared for the spore infested area pay the price. However, I would love to see player encounters being the norm when...
  6. Tengu

    Official "The Broker" event feedback section

    I like events where everything can be interacted with in a way and you can proceed how you want, over a set path. Freedom of choice makes it more satisfying IMO :approve:
  7. Tengu

    R.I.P "Grunk"

    F
  8. Tengu

    [PETITION] EVICT KAJI OUT OF TRIUMPH STREET!

    Now do this for months and develop a well known Business NPC like some of us..
  9. Tengu

    Bernard day and no another bio

    Bernard day and no another bio
  10. Tengu

    In-Progress Smuggler Quality Of Life Change.

    Yes please :approve:
  11. Tengu

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    H-6 (y)
  12. Tengu

    Ban request for Toling Pool

    Your Steam Name: Fractures Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Their Steam Name(s): Toling Pool Their SteamID('s): STEAM_0:0:544301604 Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: I do not have this information. Why do you want them to be banned?: Besides the rule(s) broken, the interaction...
  13. Tengu

    Furious Needs TO Make Bernard Bio

    Another day and no Bernard bio
  14. Tengu

    Fractures unban request

    I was clearly looking up that entire time, as you can see me there from the start of the video, and probably before it as I was watching the opening of the ladder for the duration of my log out. You can even see me watching in an opposite direction of where they came in from. As for sound, no...
  15. Tengu

    Fractures unban request

    Steam Name: Fractures SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2921822 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @linntrix How long is the ban for?: Two weeks The reason you were banned?: It seems I was banned for disconnecting to avoid CP's Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I'm not aware of any civil protection that...
  16. Tengu

    Grunk, get Todd out of your mouth!

    Grunk, get Todd out of your mouth!
  17. Tengu

    Just fed someone's shoes to Grunk.

    Just fed someone's shoes to Grunk.
  18. Tengu

    Complaint/Curiosity regarding CP raid

    I am awake, and have read everything. As I said before, I knew civil protection would come knocking eventually. The information of our base, whether hidden or not, was discovered and snitched on a while ago. I just wanted to get some opinions and other sides of the story for the sake of...
Back
Top