Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Complaint/Curiosity regarding CP raid

    Sorry, to clarify. You didn't destroy the benches or anything, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Those were gone due to the crashes to my knowledge.. I included that part in the @ to staff because I assumed that the locks had vanished due to the crashes as well.
  2. Tengu

    Complaint/Curiosity regarding CP raid

    Hello, I wanna start off by saying I don't know if this is where to post a complaint. If not, apologies, and if I could ask to have it relocated. This isn't so much of a complaint, as it is my curiosity.. my frustration of the situation, and all that. I don't hold anything against anyone, and I...
  3. Tengu

    HL2 in VR

    So I found this.. and immediately knew what I was missing in life :blanky:
  4. Tengu

    Make /doorkick a whitelist-able ability for citizens.

    No, they have it because they enjoy kicking in shop doors every hour or so to mess with us.. :angrycop:
  5. Tengu

    Make /doorkick a whitelist-able ability for citizens.

    This. If we do end up getting such an ability, it should be based on the strength attribute.
  6. Tengu

    O'HAIR

    Celette Sardoux? 🤔 😈
  7. Tengu

    Furious Needs TO Make Bernard Bio

    Overruled! On the grounds of.. Uh.. Shit.. Uh.. 🤔 think.. On the grounds of bernard REQUIRING a bio per his Union contract! Yeah.. That!
  8. Tengu

    Another day and no Bernard bio..

    Another day and no Bernard bio..
  9. Tengu

    where dat bio

    where dat bio
  10. Tengu

    Another day and no bernard bio

    Another day and no bernard bio
  11. Tengu

    Another day and no bernard bio

    Another day and no bernard bio
  12. Tengu

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    "My new best friend!" 10/10 :approve: - Celette Sardoux
  13. Tengu

    Celette 'Mellow' Sardoux

    A true French element
  14. Tengu

    Celette 'Mellow' Sardoux

    Reserved, probably for a reason.. who knows? 🤔
  15. Tengu

    Celette 'Mellow' Sardoux

    Killing is easy. Notice I didn't say killing people is easy. If you think of them as people, it suddenly gets that much harder. A strange woman appears before the lens of a U.U. Camera, late at night and illuminated poorly by a nearby street lamp. The camera emits an electrical hum as it...
  16. Tengu

    Why do you donate to this community?

    I donate when I enjoy my time with a community and I want to support them. I can't do much for people, but I can throw money at them with little issue! :approve:
  17. Tengu

    What will you do during the Christmas Break?

    They're about 10 weeks old 🥰 - They fell asleep on my desk while I was working around the house.. ;-; they melt my heart
  18. Tengu

    What will you do during the Christmas Break?

    I didn't anticipate my break would go this way.. But.. I adopted two kittens 🤗 🐈🐈
  19. Tengu

    Serena Wilson | Doc

    o7
  20. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    Alright, I updated/added/fixed a few more people and factions. I know I missed someone/something, I'll fix it when I realize. New Theme - I forgot to add the new theme.. Fixed - Spelling errors (2x).. Fixed
Back
Top