Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dr. Ternith Plague

    <//: XRAY-79 | THE FINAL THOUGHTS OF A FALLEN GOD

    X-77 "WHY DID YOU SHOOT HER IN THE KNEE?"
  2. Dr. Ternith Plague

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    X-77 The Bostonian Cop
  3. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Biography of Sam | Enlightened, but at what cost?

    I did not, indeed, observe his being thrown off a balcony.
  4. Dr. Ternith Plague

    UNION-33

    YELLO-69 :)
  5. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Notices The Charity: Burned Down

    I did not consent to donation.
  6. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    ["Who Can I Trust" UPDATE]
  7. Dr. Ternith Plague

    How to have fun as a citizen / How to write engaging citizen events

    This has been done and worked as well as you would think.
  8. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Notices The Charity: Burned Down

    You stole the bunk beds from RB-3-101.
  9. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Notices The Charity: Burned Down

    From my apartment*
  10. Dr. Ternith Plague

    CWU/DOB should do activity checks on stores

    Hi, DOB here. We're in the middle of reforms. Once reforms are complete, we'll be doing some inspections. Thank you for your concern.
  11. Dr. Ternith Plague

    3D music radio

    PK!!!!!!!
  12. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Remove glowing vortigaunt eyes

    Alternate idea: Make OTA eyes glow. Those fuckers be glowing no matter rain or shine. If you see two eyes, run. If you see four, run.
  13. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Weather and Clothing System

    Could use integrated addons we have like Area edit to designate inside/outside/warm area.
  14. Dr. Ternith Plague

    There is nothing to do as a Citizen in your spare time.

    I agree wholeheartedly with this. BioticRP is in the same state right now, where you can only walk around and sweep, hoping to not get beat up for looking at a citizen wrong. I get that's the point, but just give us something to break the monotony of "wake up, sweep, get beat, repeat".
  15. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Bug CID is broken: Can't be hired, use shop keys, and use my permits.

    I'm the DOB Member in reference, so I can try to provide context as needed.
Back
Top