Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    Not good, now I've destroyed London
  2. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    Instructions unclear, became OSA.
  3. Dr. Ternith Plague

    @toby Akira pls help @G R U G cringe

    @toby Akira pls help @G R U G cringe
  4. Dr. Ternith Plague

    I CAN'T I TRIED AND IT ONLY LED TO HURT.

    I CAN'T I TRIED AND IT ONLY LED TO HURT.
  5. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Help I got my character stuck in a love triangle.

    Help I got my character stuck in a love triangle.
  6. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    (Also if you have pictures you want to attach so my character can remember you better, pls do :( )
  7. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    Added Victor Mittani :)
  8. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    Added the "In Memoriam" section and those who requested!
  9. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Akira :)
  10. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    Alright, alright, sorry... A grand total of TWO interactions!
  11. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    A grand total of  ONE interactions!
  12. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    The only thing she's going to say is "the fuck just happened?" And that's IT.
  13. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    Man, I can't believe this. Will be added in a few minutes.
  14. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Jade Ovaiss - "The Broken Loyalist"

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cOGLlwhrfQIIX1TLf3jvXpQiGEXNhK1x9VlsiT4fFgQ/edit?usp=sharing There are not many names I go by - people here call me Akira, others call me Jade which I've practically adopted as my middle name. However, I'm also the Nomad's Sister and that Paramedic from...
  15. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Akira Ovaiss - "Jade"

    Ayo, not dead pls
  16. Dr. Ternith Plague

    help

    Common Kaffee L. But in all seriousness the entire elevator situation was fucking insane.
Back
Top