Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. TRL

    Our Humanity - Issue #5 - Selection, Not Election

    Genevacels are seething at Humanichads call out post.
  2. TRL

    Weapons Test, the true finale (10/02/2024)

    armor penetration makes killing people a numbers game TBH. How many guys do you have shooting at one person compared to the other team. Reducing armor penetration could work but I also noticed criticals didnt discriminate between the head and arm (same crit dmg) Jamming was annoying. Seemed to...
  3. TRL

    The Teacher

    A Russian turns off his TV.
  4. TRL

    [ATTACH]

  5. TRL

    AI Art and HL2RP

    just use pinterest concept art bro
  6. TRL

    considering an auth where im allowed to post more auths

    considering an auth where im allowed to post more auths
  7. TRL

    Winston Halloway

    Requesting Mister Zapada...
  8. TRL

    Nocollide default [ PET Adjusment ]

    This suggestion is not anything special, so apologies if the suggestion seems short and to the point. Instead of having props by default have collision, instead have it so that they are nocollided. Not No-Collide-World, but just Nocollide. I have died and been damaged multiple times by props...
  9. TRL

    Kirill Zapada

    As is customary, bump my post by commenting if you'd like to be added to the relations list.
  10. TRL

    Kirill Zapada

    The footprints lead screaming, scorching the asphalt, As I pound the floor, running to an angel of buckshot, A savior amongst the machine and man… And when I feel it, when I see her, When I feel the burning, the heat in my face, O’ lord, I want it. That familiar sensation leaded by love, In...
  11. TRL

    MEME QUESTION MEGATHREAD

    anyone able to answer this
  12. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Hey, it's been awhile and considering I don't see any more posts regarding the topic at hand I'd like to ask a staff member to please close it. @M!NT , @Fedora , @Neonity I appreciate having this discussion and hope it provided some good discourse for all involved. Thanks for the chance to talk!
  13. TRL

    never trust a skinny cook, but what about a swole one?

    never trust a skinny cook, but what about a swole one?
  14. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Well, it should be okay in certain situations. And it has worked. I literally showed you two different roleplay servers that have this exact interpretation of the rules. And they are also serious, text-based roleplay servers with both forums and an active discord community. What I'm proposing...
  15. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Hey, just realized something so I'm gonna reply to this again. I made two appeals, one to get information, and one for the original ban. You said the original two were false here. This makes it seem like I'm trying to mislead people. However... Here was the evidence provided, which came from...
  16. TRL

    Excessive Banning & Ban Timeframes

    I think the fact that players are removed from the server for weeks to months on end while staff operate on a completely different punishment system is atrocious and unfair. They're allowed to break the rules in exchange for strikes, rather than actual ban-time or removal of their authority...
  17. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Off the top of my head, you probably want to first create a raw potato patty thing and cook it, then seperately apply flour, whisked eggs, and then breadcrumbs to that patty. Then you'd wanna deep-fry it for about.... maybe a minute or two? At least till golden brown. You could do that in deep...
  18. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    I'm sorry, but offering the radio as an alternative is a really disingenuous way of trying to invalidate my argument. The radio requires you to grind resources and level your crafting skill, neither of which are roleplay-based whatsoever. There is no way to acquire a radio purely through...
  19. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Well, the rule change I proposed doesn't actually mention anything about critical information, it just changes the rules to "The act of using Out-Of-Character info to your own advantage In-Character with there being no realistic way for characters or players to acquire said information." I might...
Back
Top