Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kappatalist

    An open letter about Store RP.

    Tax vending machines, there should be no tax on stores it was an awful decision IMO. Clocking in would be cool too, like an entity which just lets you use a card on it, maybe a punch card IDK. It should be really easy to use tho, literally just press E on it or something and should be for the...
  2. Kappatalist

    An open letter about Store RP.

    Mostly agree, but Like I said on the other posts, stores aren't just about providing RP to others as RP hubs. Assuming there's ten spots for stores, the server is realistically only ever going to be able to handle 2 or 3 of these hubs at any given time as bars or restaurants, or libraries with...
  3. Kappatalist

    Rad X you're my enemy

    Rad X you're my enemy
  4. Kappatalist

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    ONE MORE TEAM ONE MORE TEAM NO MORE NO LESS!!!!
  5. Kappatalist

    Denied Collaborator Application - Tatsiana Paliaščuk

    @honzajevpoho Low quality user could you sort this out? THX
  6. Kappatalist

    WTF????

    WTF????
  7. Kappatalist

    dont get X reacting ME pal

    dont get X reacting ME pal
  8. Kappatalist

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    OK yeah but its ASS for RP so was the whole update TBF
  9. Kappatalist

    Happens

    Happens
  10. Kappatalist

    fuck outta here low quality user

    fuck outta here low quality user
  11. Kappatalist

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/city-rp-and-more.16194/post-128457 This here too OK. I'm not amazingly thrilled by political RP, it's not often done amazingly and I think has even had a detrimental effect on Willard in the past which often just boils down to making life harder for...
  12. Kappatalist

    Suggestion City RP and more

    Often, no, but I'm sure it could have changed since I didn't really play the last year of Willard before v2 ended. Initially you were never allowed and it was that way for years, when I was CMU FL I allowed it under those conditions but that was ignored by CPs regardless
  13. Kappatalist

    Suggestion City RP and more

    I don't believe workshifts, or SC, are an appropriate or good way to handle the loyalist system. It's gamey and rewards players who solely interact with gameplay systems rather than actually roleplaying. The less automated systems Willard has, the better imo. You can't build decent cityRP off of...
  14. Kappatalist

    Suggestion bird faction revamp

    i am self immolating myself in protest
  15. Kappatalist

    sorry im gay

    sorry im gay
  16. Kappatalist

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    my dick is stuck in a wat ermelon : ((
  17. Kappatalist

    ** locks eyes with u ** giggles haha what if we played willard v3 ** blush

    ** locks eyes with u ** giggles haha what if we played willard v3 ** blush
  18. Kappatalist

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    who cares just shit talk them directly edi,t' elaborate ; its not the servers job to police AI and I don't see the point, it's a subjective topic and fundamentally a shit post is a shit post AI or not. And I don't think we should ban those either, by all means say your piece in regards to a...
  19. Kappatalist

    Suggestion bird faction revamp

    https://willard.network/forums/wn/denied-cancelled.527/ this one
  20. Kappatalist

    Suggestion bird faction revamp

    i love you mr rickishade please have my babies
Back
Top