Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MelonHeadzzz

    Notices Our Humanity - Issue #1 - A New Voice!

    BEAUTIFUL! YIPPEE WE LOVE HUMANITY
  2. MelonHeadzzz

    Geneva Uncensored 'The Krah'Aur'Nur speak!' - Issue #15

    <:: A Message from the Committee of Civic Duty and Engagament ::> <:: stfu kid ::>
  3. MelonHeadzzz

    A message to the combine!

    cool bird
  4. MelonHeadzzz

    Geneva Uncensored 'The War aims of Humanity' - Issue #14

    CARTER IS GOING TO BE SO PISSED WHEN HE FINDS OUT WHAT YOU DID TO HIS POEM
  5. MelonHeadzzz

    Letter To The Union, 'Tis For Thee

    ITS FINE WE'LL TOTALLY HAVE KIDS SOON I PROMISE
  6. MelonHeadzzz

    Letter To The Union, 'Tis For Thee

    Tacked on the Notice-Boards of Industrial-24, is a poem. Below, is the music that it goes to. To The Union, 'Tis For Thee __________________________________________________________________ Strong and peaceful, wise and brave; Roads built to progress, our Union has paved, We, the workers, will...
  7. MelonHeadzzz

    <//: XRAY-79 | THE FINAL THOUGHTS OF A FALLEN GOD

    Late-Night Updates: XRAY-0/06 XRAY-07 XRAY-90 XRAY-21 XRAY-85 VICE-82 JUDGE-181 (you broke my fucking post) DEFENDER-244 RHEA ILYAVA "YORK,"
  8. MelonHeadzzz

    <//: XRAY-79 | THE FINAL THOUGHTS OF A FALLEN GOD

    I LITERALLY HAVE YOU UNDER FRIEND SHUT UP
  9. MelonHeadzzz

    <//: XRAY-79 | THE FINAL THOUGHTS OF A FALLEN GOD

    One of the few moments this unit is seen without a suit, with tired eyes, sharp and fierce. This suit sets free his delusions of grandeur, to this Self-Appointed God. <:: FUNCTIONARY INFORMATION RECORD ::> FUNCTIONARY TAGLINE: C24:RL.XRAY-79 RECORDED NAME CHANGE: [ACCEPTED: 01.04.19]...
  10. MelonHeadzzz

    X-21 - Deserviced

    XRAY-79, YOUR BOSS
  11. MelonHeadzzz

    Complaint about (loyalist) vortigaunts

    Hey! So as a co-lead I feel like I have some room to speak here. I personally like the Collaborators, I think it’s a really interesting thing to allow your character to ascend to. What I don’t enjoy, though, is the seeming monopoly we have with how the Combine interact with the Vortigaunts. A...
  12. MelonHeadzzz

    make workshifts mandatory

    + Support
  13. MelonHeadzzz

    Ozbourne Trevino - UNION-61 - The Worker

    HEY! HEY YOU! XRAY-79
  14. MelonHeadzzz

    Implemented Rename Vortigaunt "Sterilized Credits" to "Cohesion Points"

    Hi! This one's pretty simple; in-lore, vortigaunts' "social credits" are called "cohesion points," but are labelled as sterilized credits instead. I think it deserves a change, to make it feel closer to the lore. Included is an image of what the collar currently shows, and what the "Biotic...
  15. MelonHeadzzz

    Vortal Energy Refills for VJ Base Antlions

    According to the newest devlogs about the vortal energies, every kill of an antlion by a vortigaunt replenishes some of their vortal energies. After our most recent implementation of VJ Base Antlions for the usage of this megaevent, this has not been put into effect for these newest antlions. I...
  16. MelonHeadzzz

    Bug Vortigaunt CID Files Nonexistent

    Bug: Vortigaunt CID files do not exist, or cannot be accessed. Description: Despite the Collaborator background claiming to establish vortigaunt datafiles, it does not give people working CID files even though they have working CID cards. Make a Collaborator vortigaunt, read off its issued CID...
  17. MelonHeadzzz

    Bug Vortshield Broken

    Bug: The vortishield does not work, and instead gives me a cooldown report despite not having used it. Description: Upon clicking primary while using the vortshield, the vortshield gives a notification that "You have to wait1before you can use the shield again!" I have not used the vortshield...
  18. MelonHeadzzz

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    WHERE IS U-2 WHY IS HE NOT IN THE GRAVEYARD (also hiiii i see me in there)
  19. MelonHeadzzz

    Helix-29 | Dead and Gone.

    I don't know if you've met with 79 yet; if you have, add him! If not, then uh... thats ok :)
Back
Top