Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MelonHeadzzz

    Letter A Universal Triumph: A Poem

    I tried putting that in, and then I realized it cuts off some of the start, so I switched to the full instrumental of 'Auferstanden aus Ruinen'
  2. MelonHeadzzz

    Letter A Universal Triumph: A Poem

    Tacked to the Victory Square notice board is a poem. Below, is the music that it goes to. A Universal Triumph __________________________________________________________________ 1. From the ruins risen newly, To the future turned, we stand. Let us serve our Union truly, Side by side and hand...
  3. MelonHeadzzz

    D'Angelo...?

    This is so fucking cute?!?!?!?! I can't wait to meet this vort omg
  4. MelonHeadzzz

    The Post-Mortem of Pepé Gerard

    De Xen will live on, Tar'Galla will ensure that!
  5. MelonHeadzzz

    R.I.P "Grunk"

    F
  6. MelonHeadzzz

    rest in peace, grunk

    rest in peace, grunk
  7. MelonHeadzzz

    The Vortessence Menu (Rules and Guide)

    Despite there being an "X" mark that seems to be used for deletion, pressing it does nothing. Who carries out these deletions?
  8. MelonHeadzzz

    Enrrique Napolitano

    Oh, shit-- That's not good. I hope he's okay!
  9. MelonHeadzzz

    Enrrique Napolitano

    Make sure you add me in! Speaking of, if anyone else would like to be added in, please let me know! I'll write you in. :>
  10. MelonHeadzzz

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    Perhaps Tar'Galla is memorable enough?
  11. MelonHeadzzz

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    Bureau of Enlightenment moment
  12. MelonHeadzzz

    tick tock

    tick tock
  13. MelonHeadzzz

    melon the vort enthusiast

    we are melon we enjoy the vorts and the video games we have roleplayed vortigaunts so much it is starting to affect our social skills we require mental help :smug: we are happy to be here :>
  14. MelonHeadzzz

    The Xie'Gro

    pssst i still really love the borders that were made. beautiful...
  15. MelonHeadzzz

    its vortigaunt time ladies and gentlevorts

    its vortigaunt time ladies and gentlevorts
  16. MelonHeadzzz

    CITY SIXTY-FIVE | BRISTOL, FORMER UK

    May I use a similar socio-stability format for a city I am planning to write? I admire what you've made, and I see no other way of writing about a city like this.
  17. MelonHeadzzz

    HOWARD J. WRIGHT || Founder, Entrepreneur, Proprietor

    Incredibly made. Holy shit. This has given me loads of inspiration to make something like this.
  18. MelonHeadzzz

    Solve World Hunger

    Under which setting? I haven't found anything resembling this in the Civil Terminals.
Back
Top