Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ricsow

    9/11 Junktown Raid // Thoughts, and Complaints.

    This is the worst thing that’s ever happened on a 11th of September
  2. Ricsow

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    Wyatt Callaway is going to throw Emiyo Marcum off the hell in a cell
  3. Ricsow

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    Forgive me if I‘m talking nonsense cause I'm not too familiar with response rules, checkcrime stuff and all that jazz But to my knowledge crimetimer wasn’t even active when the Liberators attacked/were attacked in the slums? I ASSUME the reason why GM scanners were sent into the slums and two...
  4. Ricsow

    OPERATION: LOAN SHARK - Feedback Thread

    Thanks to everyone for the insightful feedback, I do appreciate it I will say though that of course I wasn’t the only sole person improvising, my event guards (@atlassu @Badger and @Limeao) all did a great job coming up with stuff on the fly
  5. Ricsow

    The Dove

    Updated everyone who was in the bio before Added @tsaoT and @Fabevil New song Will add more people soon but I need screenshots of our interactions for the pictures
  6. Ricsow

    OPERATION: LOAN SHARK - Feedback Thread

    @metro @Rottsai @gman There's also a fourth player and a fifth player but I don't know their forum names unfortunately Hope you enjoyed!
  7. Ricsow

    The Dove

    Literarily every character I added in the OG post is either canned or dead This bio is cursed
  8. Ricsow

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Me, I'm my favorite character
  9. Ricsow

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    I'm not sure what he meant with fog either but he is right in saying most of the events you run have seriously dark maps for some reason, like really dark, and flashlights barely do anything I dunno if that’s part of the map or something else
  10. Ricsow

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    Honestly I wish these Sector Wars events had more setpieces and actual time to RP in them, right now it's just messy and buggy CVR - maybe I'm just in the minority though and the Willard playerbase likes S2K more idk But yeah no offense but I think this might've been the worst one so far, just...
  11. Ricsow

    OPERATION: FISHY BUSINESS - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I hope you all enjoyed the event! Thanks for playing and thanks to my event character players too. @Furnaxx @Bi-Em 2.0 @Pierrik @artalba21 @RedHotGinger @Alaenoor @Fabevil @Deadnoise @Leko @dubik15 @nath1234567
  12. Ricsow

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    IC Name: 'Colo' Who are they: The local field medic and possibly more? Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Yeah, from Nullwick What gear do you have: Mini-14, Shottie, T3, lots of meds Echo One or English server: English
  13. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    I'm not accepting more people, sorry
  14. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    @Curbalas gives up his spot for you You’re also in as a seventh guy
  15. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    Accepted! I will send out the content packs tomorrow.
  16. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    I wasn’t expecting a AP so if you haven’t applied yet and your character frequents the slums you may still apply even if you haven’t seen the paper yet
  17. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    Just to note, the deadline for applications is Wednesday, 6th of August Six people will be taken
  18. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    We are reviving Manner for this expedition don’t worry
  19. Ricsow

    Operation 'Fishy Business'

    A picture was attached to the job offer paper on the note board. A job was detailed on the paper infront of you - a 'quick and silent hit and run', they label it. Something about a old fishery somewhere judging by the photo. It says gunfire is to be avoided if at all possible. It's being...
  20. Ricsow

    Operation: Duney Depot -- FEEBACK

    Had fun GMing for this event, sorry that I wasn’t there on Day 3 I was too tired after work
Back
Top