Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ricsow

    UNION HORIZON - Feedback

    I enjoyed my first GM'ing experience on Willard, was fun! I'm looking forward to bring more cinema to Willard 👀
  2. Ricsow

    'Mechanic'

    What if you added me.
  3. Ricsow

    Rebel Expedition - S.O.S

    Steam name: Ricsow Discord ID: Ricsow Character name: Colo Brief character summary (2 lines will do): A field medic transitioning towards being a combat medic. After all, "Do No Harm" being in the Hippocratic oath is a common misconception. Do you wish to be the leader of this squad (purely...
  4. Ricsow

    Sector War - Feedback Gambit

    It was fine, I did like the massive fights with the epic music in the background but there wasn't much more to the event outside of that. Barely any downtime to actually RP, the one downtime we really had (before the event ended) was because the server crashed. And yeah, the performance was...
  5. Ricsow

    Greynard - The anchor

    Colo?
  6. Ricsow

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    How I feel when I tell nobody about it and do the expo on my own
  7. Ricsow

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    IC Name: 'Colo' Who are they: Still... the local field medic, just trying to help. But once again, she's stuck in the middle of the chaos. Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Yes Do you have a weapon that is kitchen knife grade or better (optional): Yes!
  8. Ricsow

    Agatha Callos | 'Cali'

    They have talked a total of 2 words but alas I shall request Colo
  9. Ricsow

    [Feedback] Dark Event - Rosendale Bandits

    I enjoyed the event, the objective was clear, the map was good and it didn’t overstay its welcome. It also was at a pretty nice difficulty level, not too hard or too easy. Good work on this event
  10. Ricsow

    DARK EVENT - Rosendale Bandits

    Steam name: Ricsow Discord ID: Ricsow Character name: 'Colo' Brief character summary (2 lines will do): Still the local field medic, getting more used to her firearms every passing day. Has never taken the life of another person before, and is not looking forward to it. Do you wish to be the...
  11. Ricsow

    The Dove

    Just a helping hand amidst the chaos Just this once, I'm glad someone got removed from a mural…
  12. Ricsow

    [FEEDBACK] Patient Thorn

    A simple but fun event nonetheless, the little village at the end felt pretty alive with the NPCs even if they were just aimlessly wandering around. I also liked that one of the people there had a injury for me to fix. Honestly don’t really have any complaints, it was fun all around
  13. Ricsow

    Resistance Activity - Patient Thorn

    Application format: Steam name: Ricsow Discord ID: ricsow Character name: 'Colo' Character Summary: Tries to help where she can as a field medic, even if she once nearly met her end by doing so. Still suffering from it on the inside. Do you wish to be the leader of this squad (purely for...
  14. Ricsow

    A corpse which walks and breathes

    I think it would be funny if you added Colo me thinks
  15. Ricsow

    DIAGNOSIS: chronic cynicism

    Michela Caiazzo Thirty-Three Female Italian Tier-0 5'8 Lost morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata morte ingannata relationships tbd
  16. Ricsow

    Dark? More like Grammar Amateur :angrycop:

    Dark? More like Grammar Amateur :angrycop:
  17. Ricsow

    Ricsow‘s Dump of Art without Context

  18. Ricsow

    Greetings!

    Welcome to Radiobob Networks
  19. Ricsow

    hello

    Are you still high, r0nni?
Back
Top