Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bighomer

    COMING OUT JANUARY, 2027.. WILLARD V3.

    I don't see a V3 on my plate yet.
  2. Bighomer

    COMING OUT JANUARY, 2027.. WILLARD V3.

    WILLARD NETWORKS, V3 Inspired by @Ket 's D1 bio for Leon. Note: Willard V3 causes damage to the frontal cortex, ask your local physician for permission to play this game.
  3. Bighomer

    [ATTACH]

  4. Bighomer

    Anti-Citizen Most wanted woman

    Updated the bio', replaced some images, some text here and there.
  5. Bighomer

    Civil Protection 642781 - CONVICTED - PROBATION - COUNTY JAIL

    Slipped, stowed away somewhere, somehow, sometime, in a coat pocket. A clear invitation, V-I-P. The smell of Chanel N°5 clings to the old banknote... "The City never sleeps" as they say.
  6. Bighomer

    Loyalist -- Die, baby, die! --

    -- RFELECTING THE PAIN OF THE PEOPLE THAT LOST ALL THEY HAD. -- "The Prince hails to no Roman LARPer."
  7. Bighomer

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    If y'two wan' to do som' pole dancing, go on ahead.. The klub' is always eager fo' some new employees, kamerade! Y'really want all of the attention, ay'?
  8. Bighomer

    Business KNAACK CLUB

  9. Bighomer

    [MEDIA]

  10. Bighomer

    Vera Tanović PK Appeal

    I think the people involved in the PK should be more involved in these discussions. I feel like this arc is still ongoing and making it public just hurts Wray' and others in the long run. Takes out the mystery in Vera's assassination. Still, if Kitty wanted to find out why her character got...
  11. Bighomer

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    ROME WILL FALL AGAIN, DANSE-DANSE-DANSE!
  12. Bighomer

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    Provided by the magnificent and charming @joe moter ! "Was it Knaack or Knaak-- Ah, fuck.. they'll probably not notice while high and drunk. The Prince won't care either way, as long as it's pretty.. I'm good."
  13. Bighomer

    Business KNAACK CLUB

    City 13, District 7. City of sin. The nightlife must go on, German techno music gentrifies the city's streets. Gone are the songs of old. The torch of German club culture is carried on by the efforts of those that love to go clubbing and dance away their sorrows. Sure, the world...
  14. Bighomer

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: Prince_OF_Hamburg38 Message: THE NIGHT LIFE MUST CONTINUE ON! HIRING, OVER AT THE KNAACK CLUB OVER AT DISTRICT 7! DANCE, DANCE, DANCE! THE NIGHTLIFE MUST CARRY ON! WE NEED DANCERS, POLE DANCERS, DJS, MUSICIANS, ANYONE THAT LOVES TO CLUB! -- 15 random ads are attached to the message and...
  15. Bighomer

    Loyalist -- Die, baby, die! --

    Danse, danse, danse'! The nightlife must carry on, kamerade!
  16. Bighomer

    Loyalist -- Die, baby, die! --

    "Hamburg... Been a while, ja? I don't miss much from there, maybe my club.. my car. Ay, Kameraden. We're in Pah-ree now." - Nangolo Reeperbahn Always wante’ to dew’ much more in my life, I spent too much time dawdling on the past, but now? It’s a clean slate, it’s a beautiful new world, ay...
  17. Bighomer

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Omega made the challenger crash, he traumatized me in 1983. I still hold this ever lasting grudge against him... HIM!!!!!! Omegazoid.
  18. Bighomer

    Bighomer's art dump / Cadaver Cartel artwork

    Added the colored version of Mohawk, changed Cesar'e's portrait since the last one looked like a goblin. ;D Much more is underway.
  19. Bighomer

    District One - General Feedback

    I believe the politics would've been more interesting if it was held in a more nuanced and careful manner. Why I'm comparing it to C24 is because I have nothing else to compare it to, since it felt like something cobbled together rather than something planned out and written well in the long...
  20. Bighomer

    District One - General Feedback

    I think politics was only enjoyable to the five people participating in it rather than the whole server. I stand to belief most people didn't expect to participating in C24-esq' politics in any way shape or form when they were signing up for a gang oriented event, where there would be gang...
Back
Top