Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bighomer

    Bighomer's art dump / Cadaver Cartel artwork

    Come to the pit,
  2. Bighomer

    Bighomer's art dump / Cadaver Cartel artwork

    For colored versions of Brehanu, Mohawk, Vasil, Ray since these three characters were very colorful. And here. I'll probably add more D1 characters in the future, but for now? I'll end it here. See ya', space cowboy.
  3. Bighomer

    Bighomer's art dump / Cadaver Cartel artwork

    Few character portraits of the Cadaver Cartel gang Mostly meant as a love letter to D1, drew a few character portraits and plan to add some stuff here in the future. Mostly art that relates to D1, consider them as sketches the precinct made on the clinic gang. @Fabevil Brehanu @mmate88...
  4. Bighomer

    District One - General Feedback

    It's still a shame, I do realize it was for IC reasons, but I was hoping for a climactic battle for survival! Still, hope it goes better next time!
  5. Bighomer

    District One - General Feedback

    Well, where do I start? To me the first three weeks of the event were really good. I loved the drama, the intrigue and the cops we had during this event were really good, better than what we had in V2. I loved the intrigue, the drama, the multiple instances of people scheming behind each...
  6. Bighomer

    Combat, the Eternal Issues With It

    What I believe would be good is for TBC to be reinstated in some form and improved upon. GMs having control over TBC would be lovely, there are clear flaws, sure. But having an actual system that you can build off of and improve over time is better than no system. At least having the option to...
  7. Bighomer

    Combat, the Eternal Issues With It

    All roads lead back to TBC, my boy..
  8. Bighomer

    Combat, the Eternal Issues With It

    After writing this, I must consult the orb for a few days as I ponder many, many things. Await my return.
  9. Bighomer

    Combat, the Eternal Issues With It

    Combat, the eternal issues with it! (This thread is going to be a bit long, so put on your reading glasses and thinking cap) Combat is an essential part in most TTRPGs and roleplay servers, every game or tabletop has it in some form. Even more RP oriented TTRPGs, ala VTM, Mage the Ascension...
  10. Bighomer

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    There should be a second feedback thread after the event ended really.
  11. Bighomer

    Citizen Forever Leech

    A leech? No, a man that didn't need to fear anything anymore.
  12. Bighomer

    Citizen The Good Doctor

    I like schnitzels with jam
  13. Bighomer

    The Optimates - Party Thread

    Reminds me of a certain group...
  14. Bighomer

    [ATTACH]

  15. Bighomer

    Anti-Citizen Most wanted woman

    If you want me to add character relations, make requests, I'll probably update this bio' eventually! (Once the character dies or something, I don't particularly like char' relations in bios').
  16. Bighomer

    Anti-Citizen Most wanted woman

    My mind. ------------------------- "Where do I stand in the halls of history? A street thug like many of you." Finally, away from that district. Clawed myself out of the sewers and that place.. Don't feel the same like I used to. There's some strength left in me, went through hell and...
Back
Top