Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bighomer

    Anti-Citizen Concrete Gospel - Leon Mercer

    Here's to you, Ivar and Leon!
  2. Bighomer

    [ATTACH]

  3. Bighomer

    GOVERNOR GONE - ELECTIONS - SIGNUPS

    SELF DETERMINATION, ECONOMIC PROSPERITY, DISASTER RELIEF VOTE FOR LUCILLE HARPER. “I’ve done too much for this place, I don't want to be a fucking philanthropist. But, I sure as fuck know no one else would step up to the plate.” - Lucille Harper “They want to tax whatever food you can get...
  4. Bighomer

    Denied Rhodes LeBlanc PK Appeal

    Hello! I’m the person that plays Lucille Harper, one of the main characters whose entire reasoning behind her actions is being discussed and put under question in this PK thread. For four days, I’ve not been reached out to and all of my input in this entire process has been either through...
  5. Bighomer

    Might as well post a doodle I made of my first V2 character on this server, scribbled it on...

    Might as well post a doodle I made of my first V2 character on this server, scribbled it on Krita
  6. Bighomer

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    I have to say this. If you plan to release V3 any time soon, I hope the amount of addons gets cut down. Since, on EO. It's almost 41GB's worth of addons to play on that server. It feels excessive.
  7. Bighomer

    V3 Faction Logos - Contest

  8. Bighomer

    Loyalist Beauregard Pinckney

    Andrew Ryan?
  9. Bighomer

    PK Policy & Rebels

    I imagine.. the same will happen with what I saw in V2 for a smaller chunk, people instantly wrote PK appeals 24/7 once their characters died. Which isn't too much of a big deal.
  10. Bighomer

    Willard Networks: The Book

    I still find some of the stuff here funny, even if it's a copy paste from the book.
  11. Bighomer

    Willard Networks: The Book

    Rad-x is watching
  12. Bighomer

    [ATTACH]

  13. Bighomer

    The Moderation Question

    I haven't spoken with Grain myself, but he seems "okayish", not exactly someone malicious by my standards. The pedo' allegations are a dime a dozen now, I do find a lot of the shit-flinging that goes towards him to be out of taste. Plus, his outright ban and the removal of a player created...
  14. Bighomer

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    In the spirit of things, might as well post this. I already made two about the factions. This event was a rollercoaster, hope it was fun for everybody!
  15. Bighomer

    Waiting for my app' to get accepted... At least a century has passed, I think. [ATTACH]

    Waiting for my app' to get accepted... At least a century has passed, I think.
  16. Bighomer

    [MEDIA]

  17. Bighomer

    I haven't drawn Tove in ages. Or, thought about her much. Still, she was fun to RP as!!!

    I haven't drawn Tove in ages. Or, thought about her much. Still, she was fun to RP as!!!
  18. Bighomer

    VTM bloodlines doodle of a Brujah. [ATTACH]

    VTM bloodlines doodle of a Brujah.
  19. Bighomer

    [ATTACH]

  20. Bighomer

    Practicing posing, might as well add this. [ATTACH]

    Practicing posing, might as well add this.
Back
Top