Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kwasior

    Guide: How to sit

    I can't wait for the 'How to Run' guide.
  2. Kwasior

    Letter i saw the wolf

  3. Kwasior

    Thoughts on Fallout TV Show?

    I've only watched the first episode, but I can say I'm enjoying it so far. I hope the rest of the series won't be consumed by this equality ideology.
  4. Kwasior

    [V3 - Lore Submission] - City 14; Whispers of Freedom

    I'll tell you, it was a pleasure to read. I really enjoyed it. Keep it up. :blanky: :approve:
  5. Kwasior

    Malignant

    Hi. Welcome in HELL
  6. Kwasior

    FEEDBACK OIL FOR OUR CITY PART II

    I won't say. It was interesting, especially in the mine.
  7. Kwasior

    The Talk Range

    Indeed(y)
  8. Kwasior

    New ambient broadcast plugin

    I like it, Picasso. :blanky:
  9. Kwasior

    Add Pockets to shirts and jackets/pants

    I was just imagining this, or you could also create a system where each piece of clothing could have its own smuggling capacity (as mentioned earlier, but I had to mention it again), but the more we fill that capacity, the greater the chance of detection by law enforcement. Additionally, this...
  10. Kwasior

    Add Pockets to shirts and jackets/pants

    An interesting idea to diversify gameplay. Of course, I imagine that these "hidden" spots shouldn't be too large to prevent, for example, smuggling a computer in a regular shirt. The concept of restricting inventory space based on clothing is also intriguing. I just think there might be an issue...
  11. Kwasior

    Amazing part 2

    Amazing
  12. Kwasior

    Alys - A leader fallen in the wrong hands

    You can add Paweł Wawelski.
  13. Kwasior

    Bird

    You should add fish.
  14. Kwasior

    Winston Halloway

    They will be pleasant memories, like when I gave you a piece of paper.
  15. Kwasior

    New Book Interface

    Small idea but it would change a lot. And at the same time, it would be nice if it came into effect. Countertops in stores wouldn't be cluttered with books. :yudodis:
  16. Kwasior

    Intellectual cerebralist. Winner. M. L. Bloke Ph. D.

    Don't worry. It will never happen. :approve:
  17. Kwasior

    OIL FOR OUR CITY

    Damn its so true. :blanky:
  18. Kwasior

    Winston Halloway

    Paweł Wawelski
  19. Kwasior

    OIL FOR OUR CITY

    Character Name : Paweł Wawelski STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:11101 DISCORD : Pyromaniac.exe Is your character from the Mainserver ?: | yes | Is your character employed within the CMRU or CWU ?: | no |
Back
Top