Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Artiedev

    Server hours?

    Server is closed down for maintenance and to let staff catch a break every week for Wednesdays and Thursdays
  2. Artiedev

    Felix Poelking - Free

    piofli perhaps
  3. Artiedev

    Piofli "Pio" Kennedy | Reminiscence.

    added Felix
  4. Artiedev

    Vladimir Petrenko | The Rested

    add Piofli
  5. Artiedev

    Guh

    Guh
  6. Artiedev

    me introuction

    hi
  7. Artiedev

    I have a dog

    thats a very cool cat
  8. Artiedev

    Sasha Nevraska [W.I.P]

    so true brother
  9. Artiedev

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    I'm going to rip your face off
  10. Artiedev

    Piofli "Pio" Kennedy | Reminiscence.

    Wee Woo Updated the relations to be less of an eyesore (i packed them all into spoilers lol)
  11. Artiedev

    Sasha Nevraska [W.I.P]

    guh??
  12. Artiedev

    hi :)

    hi
  13. Artiedev

    Barney "The First" Kennedy - A Worthless Sacrifice?

    look outside your window.
  14. Artiedev

    Barney "The First" Kennedy - A Worthless Sacrifice?

    bro stole my template that i stole off toby and thought he could get away with it... i know where you live, jacob.
  15. Artiedev

    Sasha Nevraska [W.I.P]

    he used to be a worker and i made him sit in a small toy bike you aint missin out on much fr fr
  16. Artiedev

    Sasha Nevraska [W.I.P]

    common 33 L
  17. Artiedev

    Sasha Nevraska [W.I.P]

    its only fair you add pio in there since i added sasha
Back
Top