Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED
  2. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED
  3. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    I've further limited the amount of slots as we have received less applicants than initially expected. Check the OP for the updated amount of free slots per role.
  4. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED
  5. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    Due to the low number of applicants, the event will be delayed until the 26th of November (Friday) 7PM GMT. Apologies! 😭
  6. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED ACCEPTED There's no need to re-upload your application, I haven't forgotten about it. There are some grammar issues which is concerning for me considering this is a supervisor role. So you're not off the table, but I will be keeping an eye out for other applicants. I wouldn't bother...
  7. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED ACCEPTED Good apps, I look forward to seeing how the story and chemistry between these two characters play out on the server. ACCEPTED
  8. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    Your app doesn't follow the basic instructions listed clearly on the format. If I haven't accepted your application right away it probably means I'm waiting for a better candidate.
  9. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED ACCEPTED ACCEPTED
  10. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    19th of November and around 7PM GMT.
  11. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED ACCEPTED
  12. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    ACCEPTED The reason we ask for a whitelist is because of how they are linked to the forums directly, which makes things confusing on our end. So just a heads up if there are some technical difficulties. ACCEPTED
  13. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    Somewhere else unfortunately.
  14. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    Hopefully it hasn't been butchered too hard?
  15. Takyon3

    OPERATION: EXODUS [26TH OF NOVEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    THEME: PROLOGUE The Nile feeds Egypt. So when there's a shipment missing, or when a figure is not marked down - Overwatch is aware. The Nile-River Agricultural Union runs the plantations along the Nile. Although it wasn't always a union. In fact it was just another detachment of hungry...
  16. Takyon3

    General Craw419's Short Story Event Submission

    After reading the story presented in the thread, and the other half posted on discord, I'm still inclined to say that this story is too bland and lacks any depth. Some advice to you if you write suggestions in the future: Try not to write a story which could otherwise play out naturally on the...
  17. Takyon3

    Tranoids Obliterated

    Tranoids Obliterated
  18. Takyon3

    Esoteric and Occult Themes

  19. Takyon3

    Esoteric and Occult Themes

Back
Top