Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Takyon3

    Takyon Ban Appeal

    Yeah, you raised the ban to a week and also made it a server ban. Then after that you raised it to a 31 day ban for some reason. How is this fair exactly? And after all that you tried persuading me from appealing on the forums.
  2. Takyon3

    Takyon Ban Appeal

    That was the gif you banned me for (originally posted in memetopia in a completely unrelated conversation), and I called you pathetic for considering it ban-worthy. He also tried persuading me from even making an appeal
  3. Takyon3

    Takyon Ban Appeal

    I just received information that I only have four warnings. Why is my ban a month long? Also, are those four warnings legitimate? I've been warned for very, very petty stuff in the past that never broke any rules.
  4. Takyon3

    Takyon Ban Appeal

    I never said the rule was silly. It's understandable why such a rule is in place to prevent the server getting banned by discord. I was banned on nebulous for referring to someone as a transgender (and it turns out this person's profile was made to mock transgender people). In some ways, I...
  5. Takyon3

    Takyon Ban Appeal

    Here's the gif he's referring to by the way. It was posted in memetopia, and I only sent it to him as part of our discussion about the 1 day ban. I wasn't referring to him as such when I sent him the gif, and he's just lying in this instance. Here's the nazi symbolism he's talking about. I...
  6. Takyon3

    Takyon Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Takyon SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150637888 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Hiros How long is the ban for?: 31 Days The reason you were banned?: "You were banned from Willard Networks for 31 days | You're not meant to be back yet. Bot glitched out due to the mistypes in one of your...
  7. Takyon3

    Independent The Bon Family [IC Recruitment]

    The Bon Family? More like the Bong Family. LOL! #faded 🤤 #smokin'_this_dart! #schlonk_with_me #bong_family_LOL
  8. Takyon3

    So you're a west brit then?

    So you're a west brit then?
  9. Takyon3

    Anglo detected.

    Anglo detected.
  10. Takyon3

    Extra Sharp

    Pussy
  11. Takyon3

    fuck you.

    fuck you.
  12. Takyon3

    Extra Sharp

    We seriously need a "dumb" reaction.
  13. Takyon3

    God

    Wrong.
  14. Takyon3

    Allow high tier loyalists to commit physical violations

    There are better ways to encourage people to go down the loyalist route. - Loyalist exclusive clubs. - Loyalist political bloc within the CCA. - Better pay and food from ration packets. - Better accommodation. - Better, more 'upper-class' clothing. - Easier access to superficial and luxury items...
  15. Takyon3

    Denied Add chatter sound effects to the broadcast command

    I wouldn't do this simply because what comes out of the broadcaster might not be what the player wants their character to sound like.
  16. Takyon3

    Denied Add chatter sound effects to the broadcast command

    I've tried looking around but I really can't find anything else. This mp3 comes straight from the hl2 beta. If you have any other ones, feel free to post.
  17. Takyon3

    Denied Add chatter sound effects to the broadcast command

    - Gives off the effect that someone is talking over a speaker. - Adds an oppressive allure to broadcasts from the CCA/BOE. - Gives broadcasts more attention when people hear a sound accompanying them.
  18. Takyon3

    QZ and the beta. The shittiest mixture of all time.

    The more we reduce admin intervention altogether is always bound to due good. Willard staff have seem to have accepted that there needs to be admins on for anything to happen. I've played on servers, both on and off gmod where admins were never required for anything other then for people needing...
  19. Takyon3

    QZ and the beta. The shittiest mixture of all time.

    And how are you supposed to get a weapon? There are no materials to scavenge.
Back
Top