Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sync

    Notices ..A RIGGED ELECTION

    Level 99 Sore Loser
  2. Sync

    i24 event feedback.

    While I believe this feedback is completely unnecessary, since it is week one.. Every time I suggest something that could break the status quo, the response been most of the time: “This might be too risky, I don’t know.” The truth is, things feel stale now because the event team leads are...
  3. Sync

    AP

    I am glad for AP, as it allows me to get new creative juice for events.
  4. Sync

    Reece(Count Orlok) complaint thread

    Topic/subject: Weird behavior Whom it may concern: @Events Lead @The Master Summary: I noticed that reece has been quite weird lately, talking about wanting to touch people. In depth analysis of the issue: Suggestion for improvement: Yeah don't do that. If you going to touch someone just...
  5. Sync

    Citizens in megaevents

    I want to start a discussion about how we can make megaevents more fun and engaging for all players, especially citizens. We all know about the reaccuring issue where certain groups or factions get most of the action during big events, while citizen characters often get left with very little to...
  6. Sync

    Cursed event suggestion

    Hmm.
  7. Sync

    EVENT TEAM ROSTER & INFO

    @ZeroPants Stepped down as ET Lead Whole of SS management
  8. Sync

    Operation: Duney Depot -- FEEBACK

    I had a great time GMing for you during the expo, it was a lot of fun! I do wish the citizens had been more involved outside the camp and that the full content pack had been ready from day one. Still a solid 8/10 <3
  9. Sync

    MY W1LARD ST0FF APP

    [/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER] in red
  10. Sync

    [CCR/CP] OPERATIONAL STEEL-CAGE - SECTOR 10/24

    Discord Name: synccreeps IC Name and Rank: King-550, Intention 5
  11. Sync

    EVENT TEAM ROSTER & INFO

    @Events Team BIG Update to roster, now it is correct.. Hopefully.
  12. Sync

    We should go back to C8

    The fog. No more City 8.
  13. Sync

    EVENT TEAM ROSTER & INFO

    Roster updated @Salty @bones added
  14. Sync

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    City One Conscripted Stabilization Force - Sign UP Steam Name: synccreeps Discord Name: synccreeps Previous Rule Violations: 1 Day reduced ban in 2022 for member of metagame discord & 2 Warnings in 2023 STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 Character Name: Elian Voss Role: Conscript Corporal Tagline...
  15. Sync

    MENTOR ROSTER

    @Czesui added to the mentor team.
  16. Sync

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Civil Protection Sign Up Steam Name: synccreeps Discord Name: synccreeps Previous Rule Violations: 1 Day reduced ban in 2022 for member of metagame discord & 2 Warnings in 2023 STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 Character Name: Noah Fortin Role: Intention 3 Tagline: King-201 Faction: CivPro
  17. Sync

    MENTOR ROSTER

    @Sushi082 @atlassu left.
  18. Sync

    Eastern 24 current feedback.

    The first few days were genuinely enjoyable, I enjoyed my role as camp director after Stoner’s death and felt we were making real progress. But then the combine stepped in, inserting themselves heavily into the camp’s politics and rules. Right after they vanished again, undoing much of what we...
  19. Sync

    In-Character William Stoner

    ❤️
Back
Top