Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sync

    Voluntary Expedition Team (V.E.T)

    Voluntary Expedition Team The Voluntary Expedition Team (V.E.T) is a dedicated team with the purpose of reclamation of abandoned territories beyond City 24. Made up of everyday citizens, from loyalists to those simply seeking a better path. The V.E.T carries out essential tasks such as...
  2. Sync

    I am a petty self-proclaimed wanker gun nut and...

    half life 2 usp match model is the best one
  3. Sync

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices

    But how can we be corrupt then
  4. Sync

    What do YOU THINK about C24_V4?

    it begins again..
  5. Sync

    Enzo Valente

    Add Russell Makarov :)
  6. Sync

    Ruins of 24 [Part 1] - CWU/MOP Expedition

    Steam Name: synccreeps Discord: synccreeps Timezone: UTC+1 Character Name: Russell Makarov Faction?: MoP Brief Summary of your character: Russell Makarov is a well respected researcher majoring on multiple fields, his years of partaking in multiple research division since the creation of the...
  7. Sync

    Denied Scrap Shotguns and Saiga 12

    Uboinik is sick
  8. Sync

    The big issue with civil protection

    The issue is that I can not apply because the applications are closed. That makes the civil protection 100x worse.
  9. Sync

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    I wish we had more freedom of roleplay on the server, it is crazy to me that you have to write AUTHs for things like fishing. Over the years that I played willard networks, I saw how creative roleplay has been getting more and more restrictive. I think the issue comes from having so many...
  10. Sync

    I remember how it felt to take that throne, all that it meant and all that it did not. A god of...

    I remember how it felt to take that throne, all that it meant and all that it did not. A god of fools, a god of sp, of minging.. Staff said I chase a redemption that I know that I can never deserve.
  11. Sync

    Concerning

    Concerning
  12. Sync

    The Yakuza Trials

    STEAM PROFILE: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201106422 STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 DISCORD ID: synccreeps CHARACTER NAME: Yuki Fukomoto FAMILY ALLEGIANCE: Kamikos FAMILY POSITION: Shateigashira - Second Lieutenant Born into the orginized crime life, Yuki was destined from...
  13. Sync

    City 8 Transfer

    --- i24 TRANSFER--- Steam Name: synccreeps Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 Discord Name & ID: Synccreeps Name: Russell Makarov Faction: CPRD Tier: 5
  14. Sync

    Roster recorded list of trolls in willard networks: taking goggestions.

    Place @Kamilisha Haijulikani on two and @Neonity to 18 @ItsLiam to 21
  15. Sync

    OPERATION: ESCALATION

    Character Name: Frank 'Sailor' Breaker Rebel Cell Name: Merchant Union Are you In, or Out?: In
  16. Sync

    Denied Make the MP7 use HL2 worldmodel

    This post is so true, upvote the post.
Back
Top