Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sync

    Accepted More Hat Colors

    I want to get a red visor cap so I can roleplay as Ash Ketchum
  2. Sync

    Make more PK appeals

    Please make more PK appeals, I find them very entertaining to read. A heated discussion to read while chewing my breakfast is really nice and makes my day. Here is the format, please go ahead and appeal your characters death. It is worth your time.
  3. Sync

    Weapons Test, the true finale (10/02/2024)

    Please change the armor pen
  4. Sync

    Open Letter To Community & Staff

    How long is the ban?
  5. Sync

    Favourite & Best biographies?

    You forgot this one. https://willard.network/forums/threads/russell-makarov-character-biography.8292/
  6. Sync

    Chat GPT's recipe for a successful city 24 uprising

    Shotcop, wait timer, switch char REPEAT
  7. Sync

    AI Art and HL2RP

    This is one of my characters, Russell Makarov. AI can't create this beauty.
  8. Sync

    AI Art and HL2RP

  9. Sync

    (Hopefully?) Returning Member

    What you do?
  10. Sync

    I have schizophrenia

    I have schizophrenia
  11. Sync

    Settlements Expeditions - First Day - Feedback

    Cengiz it was a great event. You did really good.
  12. Sync

    hi :)

    H I
  13. Sync

    ‘York’ | Dead and Gone

    Where is Sailor bruh
  14. Sync

    X-21 - Deserviced

    X50
  15. Sync

    Loot spawn reduction complain

    This will also bring rebel RP to a hold as people are unable to get the basic equipment to do anything, as there is nothing they can gather.
  16. Sync

    Loot spawn reduction complain

    Topic/subject: Loot spawn reduction Whom it may concern: Citizens, Anti-Citizen Summary: The lootspawns got reduced, I am unable to find any lootspawns in the outlands and they are heavily reduced in the city. In depth analysis of the issue: The lootspawn reduction will make willard even more of...
  17. Sync

    Civil Protection Faction Review

    The part of Methods for GOOD Civil Protection Roleplay is well thought through. I am going to take every point to heart. This is very useful. While some of it already happens. I also think the command units need a bit of a rework, as they are sometimes too open with all their flaws visible...
Back
Top