Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sync

    Counting Ban Appeal

    Discord: synccreeps // Sync Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanent. Ban is one year old. The reason you were banned?: Me and neonity shared the same braincell. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I want to continue counting cause it is my hobby and it...
  2. Sync

    "Artemis" | The Marketplace - Equipment and Accessories

    I am going to use this on my CP to metagame. Thank you <3
  3. Sync

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION FEEDBACK

    Was my first time taking part in an expo. It was pretty boring, just bunch of NPCs getting spammed, CPs and OTA were just running around like headless chickens. There was no story at all, nothing really mattered. Atleast for me, I will not take part in any of those again.
  4. Sync

    The UK sucks

    The UK sucks.
  5. Sync

    What if

    I can't believe you doing meme in serious discussion, this is another case of staff abuse. Wait until I tell neonity.
  6. Sync

    Turn the server back on!

    Snoop said it himself.
  7. Sync

    Changing Willard's HL2RP: The Case for a Wipe & More

    The biggest issue is that the server is still offline.
  8. Sync

    willard meme compilation

    I took a bit of my time to make meme and collect other meme.
  9. Sync

    Thanos in Willard Network

  10. Sync

    Rotating faction leads

    check where I posted this silly
  11. Sync

    Rotating faction leads

    We should make it so faction leads get changed the moment they die ingame. Some faction leads have a big mouth. Specially the CWU lead. My kills aren't related to this post if this gets accepted.
  12. Sync

    Sex Gifs

    I lost
  13. Sync

    Russell Makarov CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY

    Russell Makarov A WILLARD ORIGINAL CHARACTER A 5'8" tall elderly man with Russian facial features,rocking a white beard. He is wearing a green hat and a blue suit. The suit has two pins attached, which are a golden Russell's pin and a BRI rep pin. Wears a diamond decorated golden wrist watch...
  14. Sync

    Why are these props here?

    Topic/subject: Unnecessary prop placement Whom it may concern: Players Summary: There is no need to place these props to the map, they don't add anything except inconvenience that isn't needed. In depth analysis of the issue: I don't get why there is a need to place these props around the...
  15. Sync

    hello i'm a rebel main

    Lmao, not even a citizen char.
  16. Sync

    Thoughts on District 9 so far?

    They added Ron Goodfella 10/10
  17. Sync

    Cadance Wattmuff - CLC

    SHE IS BACK!
  18. Sync

    Under Red Skies Slander

    Put volume up a bit
  19. Sync

    Under Red Skies - Day 7 Feedback Thread

    MADE SLANDER
  20. Sync

    Under Red Skies - The Final Stretch

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: synccreeps *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 *Discord Name & ID: Sync#4000 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Dong Shan *Character Role: Village Idiot(Brother to Kong Shan) *Brief summary of the character: About 8 foot tall man that isn't really the...
Back
Top