Vorts need their own weaknesses. They are quite literally on an alien planet not suited for them in any way, shape, or form. However, they act as apex predators on Earth.
Perhaps Vorts can only eat Xen meat without getting sick (toxicity meter rises), meaning eating human food is done as a last...
I'm not kidding when I say either delete the "Underground" and "Security Council" discords or moderate them better. They're both circle jerks that spend 50% of their time talking about how much they just "OWNED" the other side and making memes about gunning each other down, and 50% of the time...
For some reason I can't attach the video nor send a direct link but this guy has a completed Helix plugin for a combined laundry and clothing durability mechanic on his portfolio website: https://helix.mxd.ovh/
One major issue that I think is true for not just the citizen faction but rather all characters is that you don't really have any needs to fulfill. Hunger and thirst can be staved off on a steady diet of slop rations and Breen's Reserve, you never have to own more than one shirt as it never gets...
If they're not doing IC training then real shit they should be. Not just for the obvious S2K practice reason but because thats what they'd be doing anyways when not either in stasis or on mission.
You can go to a bar and buy alcohol, you can buy a ration off a civi, or sell the CiD you find off a dead guy in person or buy one off a citizen. Rebel RP already has little interaction with the citizen faction, it doesn’t need even less.
Now AP will end halfway through my second 3 hours class on Tuesdays instead of the end of it.
Please kill me.
But yeah +support throw us Americans a bone
About a week ago, I posted a thread asking Willard players who don't play citizens what could be done to change that fact and get them more interested in the faction? Before I begin with this thread, if that applies to you then please do check that thread out and leave your opinion and/or vote...
**John Doe says** “Hey Officer, check this out!”
/me takes the bottle and tilts all its contents into his mouth, he begins to convulse on the ground and dies in front of the Civil Protection Officer, changing the trajectory of his life forever.
I'll start off with what I said in a different thread about how, as someone on the outside-looking in, views what occured the other day:
I did not lose a character on Saturday, nor was I even in the crowd of tier-1s gunned down. But just seeing the reaction to this event has made me rethink...
I personally think this is a great middle ground and properly makes use of the incredibly underutilized skill system.
The argument that’s going to be used against this is the same one people use against dice rolls and S2RP.
“I don’t want to lose my character to a dice roll.”
When in reality...
I'm so serious when I say don't pull a Star Wars Sequel trilogy and plan. out. the. storyline. of V3. ahead. of. time!!!!!
Make it basic, make it flexible, but just make it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.