Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RileyTheRoomba

    BEING LOYAL.

    Dog ate my newspaper.
  2. RileyTheRoomba

    Pause food spoilage on inventory items when logged off

    Straightforward. When food is in a player's inventory, and they log off, pause food spoilage. Far more food that I've ever had has gone into the garbage then eaten by my character because I'll be given something, don't eat it because I'm in the middle of a scene, and then log off without...
  3. RileyTheRoomba

    Just ban every tf2 fan they serve nothing

    Just ban every tf2 fan they serve nothing
  4. RileyTheRoomba

    Hey Willard, Jamie here!

    My condolences.
  5. RileyTheRoomba

    Hot Take: Biography Relations

    I hate everything and everyone.
  6. RileyTheRoomba

    Geneva Uncensored - 'OUR STANCE REITERATED" ISSUE #22

    Died in i24 sucking the combine's DICK. Our humanity editors summarily and justly BEHEADED.
  7. RileyTheRoomba

    Scenetext is woke and DEI

    Scenetext is woke and DEI
  8. RileyTheRoomba

    Hold the Roleplay.

    Hold the Roleplay.
  9. RileyTheRoomba

    I FUCKING HATE V2 MODELS.

    I agree but your photos are not an accurate representation. They still suck as the real thing. I’m gay.
  10. RileyTheRoomba

    Roleplay is saved.

    Roleplay is saved.
  11. RileyTheRoomba

    [COMPLAINT THREAD] Lack of Pibble appreciation and Pibble hatred.

    Pibble is not dumb. This is deadly serious.
  12. RileyTheRoomba

    Chronic lack of abuse reports. Make em rain.

    Chronic lack of abuse reports. Make em rain.
  13. RileyTheRoomba

    Think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?

    Think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?
  14. RileyTheRoomba

    Give us a Break

    Is this the ideal solution? It’s a RP server. You shouldn’t need a secondary server to contain the undesirables. If someone is a problem, shouldn’t give them positive reinforcement in the form of their own personal stomping grounds. If there is an issue that is adversely effecting the server...
  15. RileyTheRoomba

    Headcrab roleplay system change

    I wouldn't let my daughter marry a headcrab player.
  16. RileyTheRoomba

    Nº25 Sanctioned-Relationship Act

    When my wife gets rowdy sometimes I get a little out of control.
  17. RileyTheRoomba

    Do ants still exist?

    No.
  18. RileyTheRoomba

    𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

    All people are pigs but not all pigs are people.
  19. RileyTheRoomba

    𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

    Pigs aren't people.
Back
Top