Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sev

    wtf?!

    wtf?!
  2. Sev

    Anti-citizen The Uprising Remnants

    god i hate rebels
  3. Sev

    Heya!

    The fog is coming. Turn back immediately.
  4. Sev

    Don't cross the Leech King

    Don't cross the Leech King
  5. Sev

    Is bird roleplay real roleplay

    Next you'll say they've also been documented to speak words on their own accord and in the correct context, right?
  6. Sev

    GALUNGA PRINCE!! I LOVE P2W!! HAHAHHA

    GALUNGA PRINCE!! I LOVE P2W!! HAHAHHA
  7. Sev

    Is bird roleplay real roleplay

    NO. ALL BIRD RPERS END UP TALKING ICLY AND SAYING THAT BIRDS CAN MIMIC SOUNDS. I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
  8. Sev

    Hans Shwortz

    There will be blood on your hands for helping Ivan, let it be known. (The random Ivan event will occur soon)
  9. Sev

    LEGO STAR WARS

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Sev *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94434802 *Discord Name & ID: Sev#3119 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: John Jedi *Character Role: Jedi *Brief summary of the character: He can swing lightsaber *Why do you want to play this character?: I want to swing lightsaber...
  10. Sev

    WN Wheels or Doors

    Sachimii I will PK you.
  11. Sev

    Implemented Shareable pizza

    +1
  12. Sev

    WN Wheels or Doors

    +1
  13. Sev

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    Add Ivan :smug:
  14. Sev

    galanga

    galanga
  15. Sev

    Waltmart Logo

    It's not you loser, it's a general store!!
  16. Sev

    Waltmart Logo

    OBJECTION! (walmart doesn't exist anymore)
  17. Sev

    Waltmart Logo

    dont tell the CPs but we keep it in the back. ask for the secret menu.
  18. Sev

    Waltmart Logo

    Just wanted to share this logo I made for the store my character works for, Waltmart. :) (technically Walmart didn't use this style of logo until after the world in hl2 went to shit but i DO NOT CARE.)
  19. Sev

    Sev's Entitled Vortigaunt Suggestions

    Unfortunately yeah, maybe one day.
  20. Sev

    WN Wheels or Doors

    (Wheels is the only correct answer)
Back
Top