Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. NIXeighteen

    :)

    :)
  2. NIXeighteen

    Hello?

    Hello?
  3. NIXeighteen

    April fools is over

    April fools is over
  4. NIXeighteen

    HL2RP Roster

    We welcome @Kaffee as the newest trial admin! Best of luck in your trial and welcome aboard!
  5. NIXeighteen

    BAN APPEAL

    Hello Skif, After carefully considering your appeal and discussing it with multiple staff members, we decided to deny this appeal. Allow me to explain: One of your friends (I won't say who, if you know, you know) told us you were streaming in a VC—already debunking your recording. The stream...
  6. NIXeighteen

    BAN APPEAL

    Any live stream can be saved as a recording after said stream. In my opinion, this still doesn't prove much.
  7. NIXeighteen

    BAN APPEAL

    I suggest posting the evidence and material in this thread. We can't work with something that is sent in DM's.
  8. NIXeighteen

    Ban Appeal

    After carefully awaiting a response, there hasn't been much activity on this thread. I am therefore considering this appeal denied and this thread closed. 🙂
  9. NIXeighteen

    Ban Appeal

    Hey RTX 3090 TI (what a mouth full), Thank you for appealing your ban! We have discussed your appeal with the staff team and gathered some evidence alongside it. I'll post them here, and I will await your response to them so we can discuss your appeal: This first image shows you (and probably...
  10. NIXeighteen

    Heya!

    Top of the morning to ya'!
  11. NIXeighteen

    Is bird roleplay real roleplay

    People using the bird whitelist tend to take a break from regular roleplay and with their bird fly to everyone and be OOC. Speaking in LOOC all the time and generally breaking the roleplay of others cause they keep flying in your face or yelling memes.
  12. NIXeighteen

    Linux

    I prefer windows. But other than that, welcome! ;)
  13. NIXeighteen

    Hello?

    Hello?
  14. NIXeighteen

    Ban Appeal

    Is this your first time on a serious roleplay server?
  15. NIXeighteen

    Pawlu's post-ban Discussion

    Thanks for explaining the ban and warnings from your end. All in all, these smalls things led us to the permanent ban. I am happy to look at your ban appeal in a month and feel free to ask me anything on Discord or here! I also hope you understand why we decided to permanently ban you and that...
  16. NIXeighteen

    Pawlu's post-ban Discussion

    Hey Pawlu, If you have been with us long enough, you have to know that we don't just give out permanent bans to anyone at random. We consider those very well with the whole staff team. You have to be in a couple of "incidents" as I like to call them before we decide this would be the...
  17. NIXeighteen

    Nº 028 - Accommodation Regulation Act

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kJM2aqaJKgi4QH-kbMsCwvLzKr2HWKWm8AQIemgzF98/edit?usp=sharing
  18. NIXeighteen

    Implemented Shareable pizza

    I am not gonna lie, this is indeed the biggest problem we have ever come across on Willard! WHY CAN'T WE SHARE PIZZA!!!
  19. NIXeighteen

    What do you think would make businesses on the server better?

    Trust me, we tried that with another branch. They'll just say your inactive.
  20. NIXeighteen

    humanaa humanaa

    humanaa humanaa
Back
Top