Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. NIXeighteen

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    The fact that you all think your character is crippled because of "flashie light" says enough. A flashlight doesn't blind in any form or way. It gives a blackspot for a bit, sure. Anyways, the intention was NEVER there to cripple and make yours characters less valuable. The roleplay was done in...
  2. NIXeighteen

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Can we please stay respectful? Thanks. Crippling them with a flashlight? Really?
  3. NIXeighteen

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Then make fun of it elsewhere and not in a thread like this.
  4. NIXeighteen

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    This is literally propaganda done through roleplay. Stop complaining.
  5. NIXeighteen

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    A flashlight being seen as torture RP? It's roleplay, just because it's your character/your friends character that's being tortured doesn't mean it's a shit way of roleplaying? There is literally no damage done except for a flashlight in the eye which will probably result in a black spot for a...
  6. NIXeighteen

    Anyone seen my shoes somewhere?

    Anyone seen my shoes somewhere?
  7. NIXeighteen

    Good afternoon.

    Welcome! Enjoy your stay and most of all, have fun!
  8. NIXeighteen

    Bug Client or serverside camera under the map when doing /act

    I usually get this when I do an act in the elevator. My char keeps moving but my camera lost me. It usually fixes it for me if I go into thirdperson and back to first. At least, that's what I discovered today.
  9. NIXeighteen

    Unban Appeal

    Then it's settled.
  10. NIXeighteen

    Unban Appeal

    I mean, if you can promise me that you will change your behaviour and seriously read some guides on our forums here, I can give you another chance. I'm also asking that you start to roleplay seriously. So no more "LMAO LET'S KILL CP ANUS FACE". People on here like to develop their character and...
  11. NIXeighteen

    Isamu Hoshi - 勇 星

    勇 星 Isamu Hoshi 裏話 Isamu Hoshi was born and raised in a small town called Chichibu. It was fairly close to Tokyo and his mom and dad owned a store there. As a young fellow, Isamu played outside a lot. He had many friends and started to develop a lot on a social scale. When he finished school...
  12. NIXeighteen

    Unban Appeal

    Hey. First of all, your general behaviour didn't fit into serious HL2RP. I don't know if your either new or came from another server, but your behaviour didn't fit in. ESPECIALLY if you are with a group of five, exactly walking to the same place without any conversation IC. Everything add up...
  13. NIXeighteen

    My ban appeal

    As I was scanning the server in noclip, I noticed you and a bunch of others with each other. Running around, screaming random stuff and a basic showcase of mingery. We've spoken about it and it seems like you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. I shall unban you.
  14. NIXeighteen

    O'HAIR

    Eating a pie with Isamu Hoshi must give you a impression of the lad ;)
  15. NIXeighteen

    slick's Civil Protection Reform Idea

    The whole point for Civil Protection is to be anonymous. This way, their operation can not be disturbed in any form or way. If a member of the resistance, e.g., knows an officer, he can easily make the decision to either make him "disappear" or he should be able to ask a trusted officer about...
  16. NIXeighteen

    I never actually made a introduction to myself to the community.

    Welcome! Can I offer any beverage?
  17. NIXeighteen

    Swoots Unban Appeal - HL2RP

    Second question was part of the first one. Anyway, why did you come with this after a month. It seems like you think the ban is "unjustified". Looking at your explanation there wouldn't even need to be a ban, correct? As far as the ban is concerned, we'll also need @Neonity to comment on this...
  18. NIXeighteen

    Swoots Unban Appeal - HL2RP

    Why didn't you ask for an admin? When the person that was with you logged of?
  19. NIXeighteen

    Ban request on Alphonse Reiner

    Just talking is my way of having a fair judgement. He should know that his behaviour is seen. It wouldn't be "fair" to just straight up ban him. That's not how I am. But don't worry, a fair judgement will be given.
  20. NIXeighteen

    Ban request on Alphonse Reiner

    This kind behaviour is disrespectful and really childish in my opinion. All due to a roleplay situation? I will speak to the player in question about it as this kind of behaviour is far from needed. Good thing you let it slide at first and I appreciate you making a report on this. We'll get into...
Back
Top