Every facility is full of them, but they don't complain because they're really good rebel money
Wouldn't complain if the bronze dagger became something else though with more real use value
I think it should just be easier to craft clothing / get cloth. They should be something that is sold "under the counter", but it's hard to do because 8 cloth is pretty precious
This is a good suggestion that should be separately evaluated, honestly. Not sure if it will have to come in the form of *automated* rolls, but in general requiring more rolls for things (and skill-based rolls) sounds good
Personally, I find that people doing /mes for stuff like picking up items often slows the interactions down more than it meaningfully contributes.
Like, the point of the /me is that all the things you would like to do in RP are too varied to incorporate into actual gamemechanics / animations...
OK I'm a bit confused now, I thought this suggestion was about the things *we* purchase to be delivered to our dropbox, not the things we *sell* to people using our POS terminal, but your comment makes me think it's the opposite?
What logic is this? The BOL mechanic is not there as an OOC tool for you personally to decide whose RP experience you can disregard
A sizeable portion of the resistance is BOLd, there is no reason somebody who winds up playing a BOLd character for whatever reason should not factor into how the...
The roaring inferno which has consumed much of the slums has been the vehicle for Indigent-3's next milestone. Formerly dubbed "Devi's Tattoo Bar", it had barely made itself comfortable in its new position as "foreclosed abandoned warehouse" before reaching its next milestone as "burnt remains"...
Fake padded CMU uniform to get close enough to really finish an assassination, a citizen's outfit that's padded lightly enough to not be suspicious/illegal, reinforced / repainted CP armour, there's definitely cool concepts there along with just a better armour
Yes, that's what I was saying. I was trying to say that boring re-educations and overly liberal dishing out of PKs is what makes people demand prisons.
I don't see how this has to be seen as "isolation from roleplay" - just make the prisons an interesting place to be.
Never seen anybody say BOLd rebels having to go into hiding to be removed because "Rebelling is just roleplaying and isolating people from roleplay and throwing them in the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.