Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. swagile

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    i have no polite way of saying how much i despite political rp and its consequences on the hl2rp genre it happened on neb, and it happened again on willard, and it was always a shitshow idk... rebelrp only (no civs in city) sucks as it kills cp incentive, but the city is garbage and no one can...
  2. swagile

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    City is boring. Ppl AFK for rations or just don't talk to you when you talk to them, CP's are bored so they harass you extra hard because your not just another NPC or afker, and workshifts are god awful 90% of the time. Meanwhile slums has some of the craziest characters ever like Pegul...
  3. swagile

    My Ban Appeal.

    I have dealt with so many ppl of this calibre that it all becomes a blur to me; I do not even remember why I wanted Mothra banned at this point, I just remember huge toxicity was the original reason.
  4. swagile

    Chip Vending Machine

    How do you guys expect this to work, though... The smuggler NPC's are "metaprotected"; you can't exactly "kill" them. But you better believe that if a chips vending machine gets reported even once, CP's will kill it and it will be erased into the void. Would be completely useless tbh and a...
  5. swagile

    Illusionary State

    ** A leaflet is thrown around the slums district, hidden across numerous nooks and crannies. ** Workshifts. Businesses. Jobs. Rations. What do all of these have in common? They are a distraction; a mere illusion of the old world we all hold dear to our hearts. They are there to keep our...
  6. swagile

    BMD Changes - The Great Discussion

    Ive played it. Instead of script spawns, crafting, and smuggler NPC's we had ration farming and BMD flags. Which was 10000 times more interesting than begging admins to spawn stuff (which was the case in less developed servers).
  7. swagile

    CCC: Cop mentalities(?)

    omfg please play the damn game instead of going on huge rants about the "state of the server" zomg
  8. swagile

    [PETITION] EVICT KAJI OUT OF TRIUMPH STREET!

    I meant more like I haven't seen a single Kaji establishment actually active. But then again this is a game so ppl do not want to flag on to sit at a store 24/7. The eternal issue of store RP.
  9. swagile

    [PETITION] EVICT KAJI OUT OF TRIUMPH STREET!

    Man its as if this is why we made the CBU aka now DOB faction exist instead of private ownership. We've gone full circle.
  10. swagile

    In-Progress Smuggler Quality Of Life Change.

    Its possible but it would be VERY rough. If no dev wants to work on smuggler we'll go the rough route; I don't rlly want to do it cause its kinda shitcode but it will do the job.
  11. swagile

    Free the donut

    No.
  12. swagile

    Free the donut

    This is for gameplay reasons cause it gives huge stat boosts (+5).
  13. swagile

    Cazo ban appeal

    Hmm.. This is shocking. I can't believe you would lie to us like this, Cazo.
  14. swagile

    Bug Gaining initiative can skip your turn

    I fucking hate this system.
  15. swagile

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    idk i think this was legit and i was one of the rebels 2 RL's got critical'd, a critical asset leading into sewers got utterly decimated, a hacking attempt of critical info was gotten, multiple free outland biotics was spotted, and rebels were forewarned that retaliation would be imminent (i...
  16. swagile

    When am I 'ready'?

    I feel like causing Chaos. And you helped out in a recent case on another player. Unbanned but on a LAST CHANCE basis (im serious, I will honestly re-perma and ban you off forums + discord + server if you act up like you used to).
  17. swagile

    Victor-5

    Yeah, IDK about the syringe part, I was busy being foreman (I was the CWU) and overlooking the RP of others; I didn't catch the LOOC of the blood syringe. As for the toolkit I thought it was legitimatly you trying to steal a toolkit by switching your badly damaged one with the full one on the...
  18. swagile

    community feedback thread for TBC vs S2K

    While thats great and all, we don't have the dev capacity to maintain TBC and its actually starting to DESTROY roleplay, not create or preserve it. No one can do any hostile actions right now unless they have 50 speed, minimum 20 guns, and 10 other guys with the same stats or else they will get...
  19. swagile

    community feedback thread for TBC vs S2K

    15 people tbc i take nap and wake up still 4th in turn
Back
Top