Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. fhs15

    s&box is out

    Likely a long ass time, since Gmod just have way more groundwork done I will say that S&box has way more poterntial, since at this point we are pushing gmod pasts it's breaking point
  2. fhs15

    Hey weren't I banned?

    Hey weren't I banned?
  3. fhs15

    bye

    bye
  4. fhs15

    no that is why you must spawn a gonome

    no that is why you must spawn a gonome
  5. fhs15

    already busy cranking it out

    already busy cranking it out
  6. fhs15

    PK Policy & Rebels

    https://willard.network/forums/threads/v3-combine-penal-code.16010/ That is already a thing it seems, so unless you bringing out guns or murdering people you shouldn't be PKed
  7. fhs15

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    I only played a single character for most of my time, but that allowed me to play an interesting character without doing archetype. My general goal is to roleplay an average joe, since I find that aspect interesting, and the interactions that come from it to be my favorite (I never experienced...
  8. fhs15

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Finale - The Citadel

    Reactor Operator Steam Name: Fabulous Rainbow Discord Name & ID: fhs15 | fhs15
  9. fhs15

    ability to kill yourself in v3

    just remember to add some form of confirmation for it, that explains that this is a PK and so on. as someone who could have used this in the past, would be nice, since I just ended up ragdolling and hoping then it progressed that some admin would arrive to PK me
  10. fhs15

    already got 5 threads ready to go

    already got 5 threads ready to go
  11. fhs15

    Charles Ross - The Logical Man

    He is standing outside the warehouses in heaven
  12. fhs15

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Fabulous Rainbow *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44825068 *Discord Name & ID: fhs15 *Timezone: GMT +1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): --- Section Three ---...
  13. fhs15

    becoming female for V3

    becoming female for V3
  14. fhs15

    Most influential Resistance groups in V2

    Liberators... sadly
  15. fhs15

    The players have become weak, back in my days there would be 3 threads by now

    The players have become weak, back in my days there would be 3 threads by now
  16. fhs15

    My Fellow Willardians

    I would never, anyways meet John Richardson
  17. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Hopefully final update to it, unless Richard somehow becomes a force ghost Added Updated Updated Tyriel @Acheif
  18. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Well... this time he will be coming back, quick update before the final one,,, I haven't forgotten you Ross I have added a final section to his mind, his darkest part and one few knew about. to get a bit meta, Richard was suffering but few saw it, since he rarely spoke about it, instead he kept...
  19. fhs15

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Fabulous Rainbow *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44825068 *Discord Name & ID: fhs15 *Timezone: GMT +1 --- Section Two --- Character Name: Richard Johnson Faction: Rebel Do you wish to take on a role: No Pulling out due to IC reasons
  20. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    another small update Updated Added Saule @chef123111 also updated his theme, to be more depressing
Back
Top