Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. fhs15

    Anti-citizen The Refugee Humane Society

    clearly fake, we killed all the refugees so how can they be outraged
  2. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Small update, just wanted to write a little on it Added: New section to his mind,; Alone Updated: Elsa/Celine @Czesui Vlada @VictorianMapping Marucs @Omega Removed: The end since that is no longer cannon The end sections from those updated
  3. fhs15

    Anti-citizen The Refugee Humane Society

    The RHS has never executed any refugees, all deaths have been confirmed to be suicide by gunshot to back of head.
  4. fhs15

    The Long March - Part 2 Feedback

    Preamble: I played this event as mostly an outsider, and was not part of a group, my focus was to passive and avoid dealing with most of the bullshit of the group. while I will sound negative, I did enjoy the event as I achieved what I set out for. 1) Map size I don't think the map itself is...
  5. fhs15

    something something evildoer

    the VET (Voluntary Ecstasy Team) Approves substance abuse
  6. fhs15

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Fabulous Rainbow *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44825068 *Discord Name & ID: fhs15 *Timezone: GMT +1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N --- Section Three --- *Character Name: Richard Johnson *Brief summary of the character: Idealist...
  7. fhs15

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Well, I was planning on saying this, but even more now since it was mentioned Yes we did arrest him, since he was wearing the exact same gear as Doctor, and was to sit in a cell, until further confirmation could be acquired, but during the arrest he felt that powergaming was happening and...
  8. fhs15

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Reece highlights an area that contradicts what they are saying, hell Omni himself said that he rushed it since he was shot at.. not very isolated from aid
  9. fhs15

    "florian"

    Goodbye, I hope that I redeemed myself for my greatest betrayal, I will help build a society of your dreams - Richard
  10. fhs15

    Too many deserters?

    as in you never did, you just can't hurt CWU on the way out without a auth
  11. fhs15

    Too many deserters?

    you don't need rogue auth to desert
  12. fhs15

    In-Character Complaint thread about complaint threads

    Also I despise every dubik char, and they should be banned
  13. fhs15

    In-Character Complaint thread about complaint threads

    Me and @VictorianMapping
  14. fhs15

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    He never even added his cellmate
  15. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    there are plenty of people to return to... just not the people he cares about
  16. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Uhm... so he is back- at least his body is
  17. fhs15

    THE CALLAWAYIST MOVEMENT - DEATH TO REFORMISM - DON'T VOTE CROSS

    We need to have more Vort friendly loyalist
  18. fhs15

    I FUCKING HATE V2 MODELS.

    Peasant
  19. fhs15

    Expedition of my character's custody

    No keep Urey locked up FOREVER, the city is better for it In seriousness, what the fuck 7 WEEKS, might as well just charban him at that point, I know how shit it feels to have a char stuck somewhere, but I was only in that position for a week. this is close to two months
Back
Top