Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. fhs15

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    Steam name: Fabulous Rainbow Discord name: fhs15 How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: 2 Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: Yes (hopefully nothing happens 1 hour before expo)
  2. fhs15

    Alena Medvedeva, the shattered will...

    My man dies and is still left out smh - Richard
  3. fhs15

    CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    Steam name: Fabulous Rainbow Discord name: fhs15 How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: 2 Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: Yes
  4. fhs15

    LEGISLATION WIPE

    I agree, and I think this would the only piece of legalization I would advocate to change through OOC means, since rest are fine or things that should be dealt with IC. Mainly because City slums are dead, because it is illegal to be there, so if you are going to do something illegal, why not go...
  5. fhs15

    LEGISLATION WIPE

    For some yeah, you could do that. But how the hell are you going to advocate for allowing more citizens into slums, without either getting kicked or investigated
  6. fhs15

    CSF OPERATION: Market Tangent

    Steam name: Fabulous Rainbow Discord name: fhs15 How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: 1 Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: Yes
  7. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    I want to say thanks to all the messages I have received both on this thread and in DMs, it has touched me and I have cried a little a lot, and I am glad to hear that you liked Richard as a character I never expected him to have such a impact on people, and I hope to bring the same energy to my...
  8. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    I am drinking bottle after bottle of moonshine and will only stop then you get here
  9. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Someone can move this to the graveyard where he shall join some of his friends
  10. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    And so the story comes to a close, thank you everyone I met along the way, the road was long but it picked up near the end. I look forward to my next character, but I would lie if I didn't say I am sad to see Richard go, as I am sure many others are too. Here is a final Update Added The end...
  11. fhs15

    Stanislav Krátký 10.5-6.11.2025

    You should consider Richard
  12. fhs15

    Willard Staff Bias Complaint

    if we do I will kill Marcum
  13. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Update time Added Added Added Valeriya @GLaDOS Added Ron @Janek Added Tove Updated Vlada Possibly next batch Next batch maybe Sadly not enough interaction to work with
  14. fhs15

    Loyalist METADYNAMIST YOUTH ASSEMBLY

    there is nothing in Half Life 2, this makes zero sense for the setting
  15. fhs15

    CSF Operation: Galehammer

    Steam name: Fabulous Rainbow Discord name: fhs15 How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: 1 Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: yes, that is why I intend to show up
  16. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Added but maybe not in the way you expected Added Elliana
  17. fhs15

    Bug Next Page Book Bug (Not fixed)

    seems to have actually been fixed now, oh god i can read the red book now
  18. fhs15

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    Updated Expanded Vlada @VictorianMapping Added Tyriel @Acheif Cassandre no idea if they are on forums
Back
Top