Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fedora

    Refuge Rampart

    Refuge Rampart 26th May 2024 During the aftermath of a major Combine assault on several outposts under the banner of Moonlight's Alliance, you find yourselves at Outpost Mont Blanc - a derelict research base with several buildings now repurposed for supplies and communication. The outpost is...
  2. Fedora

    The Return of IC Communication (for rebels)

    As I started maining Rebel recently, I've come to a roadblock in regards to planning for things that I wish for our group to do IC. I understand that some IC communication in discord was removed due to wanting to have more IC communication in-game and fears of meta around it. Unfortuantely, I...
  3. Fedora

    Weapons Test, the true finale (10/02/2024)

    hi weapon test for 10/02/2024 give us your feedback.
  4. Fedora

    Weapon Testing Part 3

    Hi, please put down your thoughts if you played on the latest (Sunday, 4/02/24) weapon’s test.
  5. Fedora

    Bug Letter - Not being able to pick up any.

    Bug: Can't pick up letters from the pick up terminal. Description: Essentially, I know people have been sending me letters on my chairman character: Homura Hirokumi (and I haven't gotten a reponse from anyone that it is normal for a CCA member) and I can't pick it any letters from a pick-up...
  6. Fedora

    BEFORE Feedback Thread

    BEFORE FEEDBACK THREAD (thanks for RAD-X for allowing me to use his format.) Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? What did you least enjoy most about the events? Did you / did you not like how long the event lasted for? Section Two Was the starting time preferable...
  7. Fedora

    Veterans Affair [6:30 PM GMT]

  8. Fedora

    BEFORE [12/02/2022 - 13/02/2022 7 PM GMT]

    Before Background Information The year is 2001, the new millenia had just started and the cold war is fading away into the past. Everything seems somewhat peaceful. In Romania, a group of working labourers at the dock go to their daily job, and today is a special day. A shipment of important...
  9. Fedora

    hat man

    hat man
  10. Fedora

    (✓) INITIATIVE - ACT ONE.

    Initiative Act One “The initiative is at hand. We must go forward.” A distress call was caught on the southern fringes of City 24; malignant, anti-civil forces have taken out an Universal Union outpost. CP Trauma 3-3 deployed and scouted out the area, finalising and reporting that the outpost...
Back
Top