I'm going out on a limb and assuming they were directly selected by staff and had no player input on getting their position in the Core Administration. Or even a proper application.
It's still weird that the CCA is completely filled with faction leaders and CCA management staff. Not a single...
Which should still be removed, namely a division system and all non-command ranks. : )
A fucking gestapo faction which was generally considered anti-RP early in the first server iteration. Not to mention being a concept that just begs for edgelords to shoot for it.
Oh, and the Core...
So a lack of variety is the issue to an extent? Yeah, I can see where you are coming from. Just need more servers to try and make that step forward I suppose.
@Nebulous Simp i'm not sure if you are shitposting or being legitimate.
Yes, S2RP has problems due to inciting arguments and whatnot. However it is typically viewed as a neccesity due to what the alternative is. Pure S2K/other PVP systems could certainly work PROVIDED the server was built...
I personally find a problem in the formula and how it has aged.
This gamemode has existed for lord knows how many years. And yet, the formula has barely changed since it became more serious. Some servers have tried new things or twists on the old, typically the latter. However, these servers...
What are the problems, what can be done to fix them? Or is it even a problem at all? Is the gamemode fine?
(The gamemode refers to HL2RP as an experience, not the actual state of the framework/schema's. Even if they are related in some regards. I think it is best to clarify this.)
Really...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.