Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Windbomb

    Matsumoto Ryoichi

    Bernard von Steiner
  2. Windbomb

    Willard Political Rework

    The Internal Committee is just a renamed Party Committee. They have nothing to do with the OSI.
  3. Windbomb

    Reginald Brown - The Mad Minister

    Bernard von Steiner
  4. Windbomb

    Windbomb Ban Appeal

    Currently writing this on mobile, so apologies for the quality. So, the main point with the switching and then PMing/looc with white was to ask about the possibility to start again on a new character. The main mistake was saying the PKers identity... but i was too much in the moment that i...
  5. Windbomb

    Windbomb Ban Appeal

    Also forgot to add, that I think the event got me a bit over excited, so I might have lost the sense of reason/common sense on what to say/post and what not to say/post.
  6. Windbomb

    Windbomb Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Argus SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31884873 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Sif the AI How long is the ban for?: 21 Days The reason you were banned?: Metabait. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: So, I might have some idea, but ultimately it is not my intention to metabait at all, I...
  7. Windbomb

    KING-9 [The "Forgiving" Blue Band]

    And i was also a cwu manager...
  8. Windbomb

    KING-9 [The "Forgiving" Blue Band]

    I was the ICP Party leadership guy that was in ISOCF with ye... :P
  9. Windbomb

    KING-9 [The "Forgiving" Blue Band]

    Bernard von Steiner
  10. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    Updated a lot of stuff.
  11. Windbomb

    Implemented CWU/CMU Intercom

    I feel 50/50 on this... its a good idea, but its very subject to abuse... It could work better on the CMU side, but on CWU side, I really dont see the use for it.
  12. Windbomb

    Empowered Enforcement Act.

    I actually do give a fuck about resources... why do you think we had the Alcohol shortage? Because CMU were being fuckwits and used 200 bottles of alcohol within 5 days... Edit: Also, the cameras kept being put up on the orders from Overwatch.
  13. Windbomb

    Empowered Enforcement Act.

    I mean... we could enable the starvation mode, where, if you dont eat/drink for a time, you will just die. :P
  14. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    A little CMU Update...
  15. Windbomb

    Sven Aalto - "The Dead Veteran"

    Bernard von Steiner
  16. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    Time to update this...
  17. Windbomb

    Mikey Salvador Bio

    Bernard von Steiner
  18. Windbomb

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Bernard von Steiner
  19. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    Updated the sheet with ICP and a few minor fixes.
Back
Top